Zotac ZBOX MAGNUS EN970 Giveaway

Would make a great living room pc to either run games natively or stream from my desktop upstairs. The portability is nice too. Would like to be able to take it to a friend's house to show why his xbone is vastly inferior xD

This would make for an awesome HTPC with it's minimal hit on the power bill. Aside from that, it would be nice for some casual gaming on the couch as well.

Good luck everyone!

Since its such a small factory form id make it into an awsome media pc for my living room.

I like it because it is small. Thanks for providing this awesome giveaway

I've been looking for a new small computer for my livingroom to replace the old mediaplayer I have. So far this one is number #1 on the list!

With it I could join the PC Master Race.

But until then I'm goining lurk here in the shadows.. MUHAHAHA

Hi I'm Ben. I haven't had a good gaming experience in ages. My desktop broke down a while ago, but I needed a pc for university, so I planned to replace it with a laptop. Problem is, even though it promised to have a decent graphics card and performance the gaming experience is quite underwhelming and not very enjoyable. I'd hope to find fun in gaming with the zbox again.

Hello my name is Matt, 

I just love the fact that you can put entire pc into that small package, and it would be 10 times better then ps4 or xbox1. I'm no different then others and also would like to take this zotac zbox to my living room, plug it in to a tv and play some games. Until my wife comes to nag about gaming :D  

I think I would use it as a HTPC/console, with XBMC and a couple of Xbox or steam controllers

This box would make my Siblings' Q6600 machines look super slow :) 

For the Best builds and Price lists here is a world where many points of the price have been predefined already for your convenience!

The Xeon E3 1231 V3 IS BETTER Than the Core i5 4690K and a Significantly better value for the non-overclockers or value shoppers.

The OS is like a kind food, Try it before saying if you like it or don't.

ZOTAC would be cool to have because my desktop is a smoking pile of s**t. The GTX 960 would be nice upgrade from my ATI 5450 and that sweet i5 would rock my world instead of my Pentium® Dual-Core E6600. Cause times are tough for some time (addict in recovery, unemployed for over a year) i cant do any of NINJA freelancing s**t with my current pile of crap (im everything guy mainly graphic/web design and prepress, and bedroom dj/producer with broad knowledge in hardware and software).

Your donation would not be in vain, you would help someone to turn their life around (i would send you pics of the setup every week/month for you to be shure that i didnt sold and that its put to good use)

THANK YOU FOR THE OPPORTUNITY

post-228889-0-47195600-1447707434_thumb.

post-228889-0-27879000-1447707449_thumb.

post-228889-0-00949500-1447707463_thumb.

@coadaman

Hello my name is Matt, 

I just love the fact that you can put entire pc into that small package, and it would be 10 times better then ps4 or xbox1. I'm no different then others and also would like to take this zotac zbox to my living room, plug it in to a tv and play some games. Until my wife comes to nag about gaming :D  

I'd love to use this guy as kind of a backup-PC should my main rig ever break down.

A great machine in the tiniest box, what isn't there to love in this? Specially if you are a ex-console user trying to get into the pc masterrace like me

Hi,

I like it because it's the perfect living room HTPC/gaming on the couch! 

Thanks and congrats to the winner (if it's not me!)

For me the main reason to get a compact PC like this will be the power consumption and secondly the portability.

In my country the electricity is expensive and I cannot play for as often in my current rig because of that.

And it will be nice to have a small gaming PC that I can easily carry to my friend house.

Most interested in using it as a home theatre pc and as an absolute console thrasher. Mainly just the small size is really unique.

Home is where the heart my desktop is.

I think that the Zotac PC is AWESOME beacause it is tiny, but has all of them horses under the hood ;) Makes a great pc, especially if you like to carry it around, or just like small things ;)