Zotac ZBOX MAGNUS EN970 Giveaway

I don't have a computer... well i do but it has a Pentium 4 processor and no GPU. So I would say that is hardly a computer.

It's a very strong computer fit inside such a compact space. Makes it really easy to transport around. I really love that about it.

would love it since i would be the badass guy that when he goes to friend's houses and brings his gaming station is like" get rekt,i have a pc, i can plai minesweeper biech" without having to take around a 100Kg machine hahahah

I love how its completely silent, small, and powerful!  This is a great product. :)

Any idea/way of getting this for retail cost?  I'm not interested in the "Giveaway" but would like to get one for my office in one of the meeting rooms to replace an old Mac Mini.  We will use this for meetings when a presentation is needed or to view animatic content.  

This would be amazing for my little brother! He has a small room and a Full tower PC doesnt really fit. This should definitely save him

This rig interests me because of it's size and performance. It would make an awesome multi-boot system for gaming and productivity in your lounge.

I am interested in the Zotac ZBOX because there is very limited space in my foom for an actual desktop and the portability of the ZBOX would be very convinient when for when i take it to any of my friends houses.

I'd love to get this. My girlfriend has an old, almost-dead and terribly slow Sony Vaio laptop. She doesn't have the space (or money) for a tower, so this would be perfect!

Because i want to give my laptop to my mom and play on the Zbox

I want it for the silence of it! Never could quite get a near silent PC for me, and would love to have one while gaming in my bedroom, or just doing web browsing. 

Two main reasons I can see for having a Magnus INSTEAD of a more standard desktop:

Aesthetic - the Magnus has a very clean look, the sort of thing that you could put on your desk or under a TV without it looking out of place.

Portability - Being compact, this would be much easier to travel with than a standard mid or full tower desktop.

Really hope I win!  My brother's (Frankenstein'd) computer just suffered a catastrophic motherboard short... would love to give this to him for Christmas.

It's more energy efficient, smaller and faster than my traditional desktop and HTPC.

I would give it to my brother, because he is a loser and needs it. And my computer will blow that thing out of the water... when I'm done with it.

I would love a tiny pc mainly because i like tiny stuff with powerful components, and the MAGNUS also reminds me of Sips' Skyrim playthrough - the staff of magnus quest. Ho ho ho, traveller...

I would love to have one of these because I have a very small desk and i had to put my current computer on the floor which I don't like to do

If i win this i will probably use it as a streaming device like a "steam machine". I don't have a really good monitor, so i will stream to my TV and use a controller to play or view films or something like that, btw i think this is the way to use that kind of machine, its the in the middle between a console and a PC.

Good Luck everyone, also thanks to all of the LMG for your work :D

Hey :D

I often need to go to my boyfriend and play LAN games with him and it would be awesome not to use his super old PC with a Pentium processor and be able to also bring it back home, when he is here :D

So basically because it's tiny and portable :D