Zotac ZBOX MAGNUS EN970 Giveaway

This is a beautiful machine.  I like the eco-footprint, and I like how compact it is compared to a normal desktop.  I couldn't easily (if at all) build something this elegant and this small and this is why I would consider the ZBOX MAGNUS EN970 over a desktop system.

I'd like to win because it'd make a better home server than my iMac G3 that I'm currently using.

It would make a nice steam machine and HTPC, and when it becomes outdated it could be a nice little home PFsence router (other routing operating systems are available).

I want this pc because right now i am using a mac and im sure this would be much, much better.

I also like the size and color scheme ;)

It's crazy how they can fit desktop GTX 960 and i5 processor in that small space and managed to cool it enough to no thermal throttle while making minimal noise. I mean, I've used some consoles before, but they're loud as hell when playing games. Sure, one can build a tower case with barely audible noise and good cooling, but regular tower cases have ton of space for air flow, so it doesn't count. Looking at how cramped inside this thing looks, Zotec seem to have out done themselves in designing.

I really like the size. It makes it a great living room gaming machine, It looks like it is quiet and that sounds great for me.(full pun intended) Also, it would be a good replacement for my PC, the Magnus looks like it is better then my system right now, so that would be a nice replacement.

Why would I want it?

Well its 10.83 inches of pure pleasure, so we both share something in common!

Its AWESOME becuase it's sooo much power in such a tiny case, it will be cool if a want to take it with me to a friend or something like that. I also like ZOTAC. They make much cool stuff.

The Zotac Zbox has a seriously dope name I mean Zbox Magnus? That's a pretty cool name. I would probably use it as an HTPC or like a light gaming rig hooked up to my 65 inch HD T.V.

I was planning on building a rig soon anyway and well... I mean here is something similar to what I would be hoping to build but done for me!!! and who doesn't love having things done for them for free???? 

I have a friend that really needs a gaming rig! I would love to give this to him!

:3

Living the one room student life, normal pc would take in a huge amount of space, this little machine would make my room finished  :D

Interested in that sweet & sexy new all-in-one from Zotac, the ZBOX MAGNUS EN970, that Linus checked out about a month ago? Then you're in luck, because we are giving that badboy away!

If you haven't seen the video yet (firstly, shame on you for not watching our videos daily ;) JK of course, no judgement here...) you can check that out below:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ssD1ALBZEZk&feature=youtu.be

But if you're more of a spec sheet guy or gal, click here to see the full breakdown.

Please keep in mind that this is a barebones kit. It does not include RAM, storage, or an OS, so the potential winner must be prepared to provide that on their own.

Alright, that's all well and good... now how do I WIN!?

Entry is very simple - just comment below letting us and Zotac know what makes you interested in the ZBOX when compared to a traditional desktop. And, if you're feeling appreciative, head on over to their Twitter, give them a follow, and say thanks for providing this awesome giveaway for the community!

The one winner will be selected at random on November 23, 2015.

One entry (comment) per user.

This is a worldwide giveaway with no age restrictions.

The winner will be contacted by me here on the forum. Disregard any messages, emails, Tweets etc. you receive from anyone other than this account here on the forum.

Good luck all!!

It's size makes the magnus perfect for livingroom gameing over a traditional desktop. I would totally hook it up to the TV and let it be a game-playing, media-streaming beast.

I would use it to play games on my tv and also for when i go in vacation.

I'm interested in winning this because ,despite Linus' review of the Steam box, I want to try out Steam OS again. I suppose the fact that it's more powerful than my laptop is a bullet point too, but who's counting?

My mom has an old netbook and i really would like to give her a nice PC to work at. And at the same time i would have a pretty decent pc for when im at my parent's. I actually have a beefy PC, but not at home so, that would be really cool.

My wife and I just moved to America from Japan and I think it's time to eschew consoles all together and go with a nice compact gaming PC for controller related games on the TV.  This fits the bill pretty perfectly!

Cheers,

David

My parents' sitting room media situation is badly in need of some updating! This would be very handy!

I think a PC like this is the perfect living room computer/media station. I'd hook it up to the tv and use it for watching movies etc. And of course for light gaming. And if I want to combine the comfort of the couch with the power of my tower, I could still use the Zotac box as an nVidia Game Stream client.

CPU: i5-4670K | GPU: Gigabyte GTX 980 Gaming G1 | MOBO: Gigabyte Z87X-D3H 

SSD: Samsung 840 EVO 250GB | HDD: Seagate Barracuda 2TB | RAM: Cruxial Ballistix Sport 2x 4GB
PSU: be quiet! Pure Power L8 CM 630W | Case: Cooltek antiphon | Cooling: CM Nepton 120XL