Zotac ZBOX MAGNUS EN970 Giveaway

I would like to have Zotac ZBOX because its super conpactability.. I was thinking of having a desktop, but can't manage the space for the huge tower.. so i think this compact ZBOX will be very helpful for me..

And I will run some test and benchmark on this device and upload them to my youtube channel. That would be my first review video.

And I like to do experiments/projects with device. I have a plan of running hackintosh on this ZBOX and some other OSs that are not pre-installed in this ZBOX. Then benchmark them and do a lot of projects too...

BTW I wish I would get lucky and get the ZBOX..

Thank you!!!!

Sakib

Workstation:

CPU: Intel Core i9 7900X
CPU Cooler: NZXT Kraken X72

GPU: ASUS Strix GeForce GTX 1080-A-8G

RAM: 4 * GSkill Trident Z 8GB 3200 MHz

Motherboard: ASUS X299 Rampage VI Extreme

Storage: Samsung 950 Pro 256 GB + Seagate Barracuda 2 TB 7200RPM

PSU: Antec Signature PLATINUM 1300W

Case: Plantheks Enthoo Evolv X

Mouse: ROG Gladius II

Keyboard: Razer Huntsman Elite

HomeLab

CPU: Intel Core i7 6800K @3.9GHz
CPU Cooler: CoolerMaster MasterLiquid Pro 240

GPU: ASUS GT 710

RAM: 2 * Corsair LPX 8GB

Motherboard: MSI X99A Godlike Gaming Carbon Edition

Storage: ADATA 240 GB SSD + 3 * 1TB Toshiba HDD + 2 * 2TB Toshiba HDD

PSU: Thermaltake TR2 S Series 550W

Case: Phanteks ENTHOO EVOLV ATX GLASS

this will be awesome for steam in home streaming so i can play game on the TV

Would be sweet to hook up to my tv for some console style gaming at more than 30 fps..... :P. Amazing build by zotac!!

the reason why i want this PC, is because my parents computer are really slow and i would give it to them if i won.

if i win (probably not) send a message on steam, the i'm logged in with my steam user and the name is haakobi1

It would be an awesome home theartre style box and would be pretty cool great for some casual gaming as well. also, my TV cabinet is really kinda small and cramped so this would e pretty perfect! :)

Seems like a nice piece of kit!

Thanks for hosting this giveaway

It's better solution for dorm room than full desktop PC and more powerful than a laptop.

I'd love a Zotac product as all Zotac products are of good quality and price. hope linus recovers from puberty. plus it would be a nice replacement for broke laptop. i never actually used my laptop out of my room anyways.

Edited by MajorStewie

I'm interested because it is such a tiny computer that is actually really powerful for its size!

Good Job Zotac!

I would love to make this into a steam box or as a console replacement. I love how its small size and impressive hardware makes it a good alternative to gaming consoles without taking up the footprint of a traditional tower PC. Mot to mention it looks freaking awesome!

This tiny little box would still be a huge upgrade from my current PC! It would be awesome to have under my TV.

This would be perfect for a htpc at my apartment. We're currently running a busted up old laptop as our htpc and I'd like something a little less ghetto.

The size is pretty awesome. Would make it very easy to travel with. Not to mention it would be a huge upgrade for me, which is kinda sad on my part but oh well.

This Zbox giveaway is ten percent luck, twenty percent skill
Fifteen percent concentrated power of will
Five percent pleasure, fifty percent "game"
And a hundred percent reason to remember the Zotac name

A small pc it's great for the living room. And it's better than a ps4 or xbox one because i allready have my favorite games on steam ^_^.SOOOOOOO ZBOX:P

Why do I need this? I am a student who's often on the move, so having a compact PC helps a lot for my gaming :D

Hi.

The Zotac ZBOX would help me immensely as I could finally complete the gaming/media room for myself and my little brother, as he currently (read - after Christmas) only has my 5 year old Acer laptop with a newly bought SSD boot drive and some new memory sticks. The ZBOX being a barebones kit would be extremely practical as I could just buy new RAM and install the SSD and the HDD from the laptop in the ZBOX , granting my brother an impeccable first experience of gaming and it's wonders. The ZBOX would in addition serve greatly as a HTPC when connected to my NAS and because of it's small size, would be ideal as the room has limited space.

Fun fact: My middle name is Magnus, which is Latin for large or great.  :)

Would be cool to have a pc that smal in te living room so we can use it with the tv and replace the mediaplayer and have a big screen to play video games. Also the wife won't nag about the fact that there is a big pc tower in the living room. Everybody wins

I need the Magnus because of the space limitations in my dorm room. It would be awesome to have a machine that is super powerful, but also doesn't take up a whole lot of space.

The size of the machine is most appealing to me! This is awesome.

Its portability is what attracts me the most. Also its stronger than the gaming rig i have now anyways >_<