Zotac ZBOX MAGNUS EN970 Giveaway

I just want I decent gaming PC at a small size and only having to buy an OS, ram and HDD would be great

I would like to see if it takes me trough an upcoming lanparty.. Also the size would make it a perfect htpc/sofa gaming pc.

That Zotac system would be perfect for the new system I was going to build for my mother. I was looking at getting her the 27" Mac, but mounting that on the back of a 32-34" monitor and wall mounting the whole unit would look phenomenal as well.

Another giveaway? Sign me up then! Let me win this time please senpai. I could really use that zbox here in my small little house. Thank you in advance LMG!

Mainly because of portability issues, having a pc that compact, being able to move it from room to room without any problems, the ability to go with it to a friend house for a gaming session and not looking like you are moving out of your house...

Also, this lil' pc packs a decent punch. So the real question would be: What's not to like about it?

Saving dem moneh for the new rig

I LOVE SFF PCs. I think it's impressive how small fully functional PCs have gotten, and the ZBOX is one of the coolest!

Thanks for the giveaway!

I would use this a living room pc to do local game streaming as well as a great portable work station.

Always been a huge fan of small form factor PC's and this would be perfect for me to move between my home and man cave!

It would come in handy instead of having the slow and terrible laptop connected to the tv as a media station

I would love to win this awesome small PC because I like gaming and I can't do that with my current laptop.

It's portable ,it's a ton of power in such a small form-factor and it's surely better than my current laptop.

This cool Zotac product in comparison with a desktop is the best solution if you lack space or if you travel and need to fulfill your gaming desires. In any case it packs a punch and it looks great. Thank you guys for this awesome giveaway!

Have a great day!

Hi i would like this machine because of simply my machine is unimpressive and im in need of an upgrade i currently have a Intel Pentium D and a GT 620 NO JOKE lol any way i would probably adore this pc and would love it if i could win i would game on it alot - Kyle Giannandrea

I think the size is what makes in amazing. I want to be able to stick this to behind my monitor and run some amazing games of it :D

I really need this pc. I'll be studying computer science next year and all I have is a pentium 4. So may I please win it.

Wow, what can i say the ZBOX is crazy small for being on the same power as a desktop, I love that you can use this as a HTPC as well as a gaming computer. I myself am a movie junkie and hardcore gamer and im a little jealous of the ZBOX. When i compare it to my full size tower the shame begins to show through, the fact that its about 1/8 the size of a traditional desktop while still giving you the performance of a high end computer is crazy. I don't expect to win the giveaway but i just want to say, Good Job on the ZBOX it has a lot of applications it can be used for. Also i want to give a big thanks to LTT and Zotac for the opportunity to win this crazy device.

-Truecreed

The zotac because of its size would be a really good for transporting with you between places. I would probably use it when traveling and when not have it set up as a home theatre machine.

i like that i can mount it behind a tv. Thats what im going to do if i win!!!

i've been trying to find a build for my nephew that is small but not trying to make it cost so much that he's wouldn't want to buy it and this monster little beast of a machine looks so perfect for him for gaming and everything he does on his 10 yrs plus laptop he has. thanks for reading my comment bye

Id' love one for couch gaming and streaming videos to my living room TV