Zotac ZBOX MAGNUS EN970 Giveaway

I want it because I want to get into PC gaming, I currently have no desktop or way to pc game at all and would like to be able to get that chance, I hope I win!!!

I'd be interested in such a device for a couple of reasons: portability, gaming in my living, being able to have a desktop that doesn't fill up 90% of my room  :D, and a few other obvious benefits to having a small device. Using an HDMI from my laptop to my TV is really annoying to see when trying to not use lots of space.

The ZOTAC Magnus isn't an easy feat to achieve. There have been lots who have tried but I have to agree that with the features to pack in such a small package really takes research, testing, listening to feedback and right hardware sense to make it. And they hit it. Now I know someone who's been doing a lot of the same hardwork in his studies but can keep only dream of even having his own PC he can game on while living in his very small home. He saves some of his allowance in hopes that one day, after all his hard work, he'd not only watch others play his dream games but also get to actually play and make friends with them. :) A timely gift for an under privileged kid who really just wants to have a little dream come true.

This would go great in my living room to play with my family and this is very portable

Who wouldn't be interested in this sexy piece of kit?? Forget a giant mid-tower pc. This is small with great hardware.

The ZOTAC Magnus isn't an easy feat to achieve. There have been lots who have tried but I have to agree that with the features to pack in such a small package really takes research, testing, listening to feedback and right hardware sense to make it. And they hit it. Now I know someone who's been doing a lot of the same hardwork in his studies but can keep only dream of even having his own PC he can game on while living in his very small home. He saves some of his allowance in hopes that one day, after all his hard work, he'd not only watch others play his dream games but also get to actually play and make friends with them. :) A timely gift for an under privileged kid who really just wants to have a little dream come true.

Ich have a Pc with I5-750, Gtx470 all watercooled. So this Box has the size of my Radiator and has more performance than my actual computer! Let´s hope I will win it!

Who wouldn't be interested in this sexy piece of kit?? Forget a giant mid-tower pc. This is small with great hardware.

I like the Zotac ZBOX MAGNUS EN970 because its silent, and small, would be perfect for living room pc, for netflix and other movie watching, and eventually playing some multiplayer games with friends and family.

As a PC gamer I always have the constant fight with the plebs that use consoles. They argue that our PCs are "too big".  Unfortunately they are completely correct.  Having a full tower kicking around is a pain.  I mean have you ever tried to move into a new apartment on the 5th floor with a full tower PC? It might as well be a 6 piece couch.  The ZBOX on the other hand is small, quiet, and fully equipped barebone PC that takes up less space than any console! I am currently shopping for a itx build but those cases can't beat the ZBOX. Winning this would make my year! Regardless this may be the option I go with win or not. 

I would love to set this up in my school bag so I can game at school or to give to a friend who cannot afford a gaming pc so he can play games with me.

My PC broke down 2 months ago due to lightning. I'm gaming on my laptop right now and it kind of... sucks. Still have the monitor standing around doing nothing. Saving money to build a new pc, will take a few months collecting. This would be absolutely perfect :D. Love your show, never miss an episode! <3

Since I travel a lot I would bring this computer with me as a very portable work space and gaming station. The small form factor and huge power built into this would certainly be a step up compared to my current laptop and it would be easier to bring along than my full tower desktop at home. Thanks Zotac for this giveaway!

I'm just fascinated with the design and thought process that goes into making small high powered machines and would love the chance to work with one up close and personal.

I want one because i was about to buy it for a friend to introduce him into pc gaming, otherwise i could use it as a replacement of a ps4, I really like Zotac, My  system is rocking  a gtx 960 2gb version gpu, Just like this one, so, im entering because i like zotac, and yeah, i would like it because it is from zotac, it gives the performance i want, it does not take too much space so yeah, :P http://prntscr.com/93gnea

i really like this product... a barebone,i will put it near my tv... who needs a playstation when you have this monster... :D

Form factor. Having so much performance in such a small form factor is fascinating. Nice machine...