Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
nicklmg

Zotac ZBOX MAGNUS EN970 Giveaway

This is pretty cool. I wouldn't expect to see a full GTX 960 in something as small as this! You could bring this thing with you pretty much wherever. If you wanted to have a LAN party with some friends and wanted to bring your desktop it would be a hassle, but with the Zotac ZBOX  you could just put it in a backpack and place it wherever you wanted because it is so small!

Keep up the good products. :D

This would be pefect as a second portable pc for work/home since i think for its performance and specs it would be better than a laptop.

I'm honestly interested because i was planning on building a brand new beast mini pc and this would be awesome because its even smaller than what i could achieve.

"FIGHT ME!" (ง'̀-'́)ง

It's way smaller than a console, and yet more powerful and packed with features.

It's just perfect if you have no room for a gaming pc, but still soo powerful!

Love that thing!

I think it is interesting for technological reasons concerning the comfort provided by their size and have a working tool for testing among other things.

I really enjoy learning about new technologies .

I like this as it would enable me to transport it easier than a regular desktop, and use it in more unconventional places (Living room etc)

It would make an awesome upgrade to my current system and a pretty good portable gaming machine that I could take to LAN events or just bring with me when I'm travelling. It's a great laptop substitute, especially considering I don't have a laptop

I would like to have that pc because I travel very frequently and the idea of having such a tiny pc with gtx graphics card is great and it would really help me take some load off my back as my laptop's weight is 2.5 kgs and it doesn't even have a gtx card. 

With this pc I just need a monitor and I can get my work done.

Thank you Linus and team for hosting this giveaway.

Over a traditional desktop?

Errr... well the only advantage there is the size isn't it? Then again I don't have a desktop

I do have a bare-motherboard server stashed in a cupboard that's about the same size. If I got the ZBOX, I'd be replacing that server with it. Install SteamOS/Ubuntu on it, use it for gaming, but also maybe run VMs with ftp/vpn/mail servers.

I would love to win this small little box as my current computer sucks and it can save space on my desk which I lack of right now ! Thx Zotac for making this giveaway possible , xoxo.

I would stick that on the back of my TV. and would function as a NUC. a very much powerful NUC, and pair if with a wireless keyboard and mouse combo. :D sweet

Definitely wanna push the limitz of the ZBOX..... Video smoothing, games, content creation you name it! :D might even suggest this to the university if it's as badass as it seems.

really wanted one of those as i prefer lower consumption but decent power as well, too bad can't seem to find one here in the Philippines, luckily for me Linus is giving away one. so thanks for the opportunity hoping i win haha.