Zotac ZBOX MAGNUS EN970 Giveaway

I would like to have that pc because I travel very frequently and the idea of having such a tiny pc with gtx graphics card is great and it would really help me take some load off my back as my laptop's weight is 2.5 kgs and it doesn't even have a gtx card. 

With this pc I just need a monitor and I can get my work done.

Thank you Linus and team for hosting this giveaway.

I hope I'll win! My pc does not work for some weird reasons :'(

Over a traditional desktop?

Errr... well the only advantage there is the size isn't it? Then again I don't have a desktop

I do have a bare-motherboard server stashed in a cupboard that's about the same size. If I got the ZBOX, I'd be replacing that server with it. Install SteamOS/Ubuntu on it, use it for gaming, but also maybe run VMs with ftp/vpn/mail servers.

I would love to win this small little box as my current computer sucks and it can save space on my desk which I lack of right now ! Thx Zotac for making this giveaway possible , xoxo.

I would stick that on the back of my TV. and would function as a NUC. a very much powerful NUC, and pair if with a wireless keyboard and mouse combo. :D sweet

Definitely wanna push the limitz of the ZBOX..... Video smoothing, games, content creation you name it! :D might even suggest this to the university if it's as badass as it seems.

I hope I'll win! My pc does not work for some weird reasons :'(

really wanted one of those as i prefer lower consumption but decent power as well, too bad can't seem to find one here in the Philippines, luckily for me Linus is giving away one. so thanks for the opportunity hoping i win haha.

If i got the zbox it replace my old xbox even though i have a gaming pc though but it is not the best. I have a gtx 560 ti and a intel core 2 quad core 2.33Ghz processor.

I hope i win.

I am interested in the Zotac ZBox because I would love to finish building it out and use it as consol replacement that I am able to hook up to my TV and enjoy games while on the couch. One of the best things about the ZBOX is the amount of power packed into that little size.

This is exactly what I need for my living room TV to create my own exotique (!) movie theatre even though it's empty. :(

I travel a lot for work would be easy to bring with me for on the road use/HTPC use at home

This mini PC would be perfect for a living room gaming experience. I want to keep my main PC in my office, so having a small box that I can take anywhere to play some games would be perfect.

This interests me because I find it intriguing that I can hide an entire gaming PC in my drawer.

I really want it guys! It's more powerful than most of the PC's we can afford to buy in Argentina. I'd love to finally be able to upgrade my old machine :) .

I am now in some small studying room. And I don't have that much space. So it will be nice to have something small and powerful

Im really impressed that they managed to pack so much power into such a small package.  You would think something this small would melt from al the heat xD.

This thing would be a great steam machine, and it's size is perfect for sitting near the TV.

Well, I would love to have this tiny little machine, as I only own an anciant PC that not even has a graphics card. And having to play Minecraft on the lowest settings at about 20 FPS is not that fun...

The PC I have is one of those smaller ones (not nearly as small as this Zotac machine ;-)) already and I kind of like it... I don't like this huge mid- or even full-tower cases, so I would love have a machine that is even smaller than the PC I'm using right now. And having this machine would also mean that I colud use my old PC to controll the CNC router I'm just building as well.

So this would be the parfect PC for me for those two reasons.

:-)

I wouldn't mind having it as a low powered lan rig so I can play some less intensive games with my three nephews.