Zotac ZBOX MAGNUS EN970 Giveaway

There's really only one reason to want a zbox, and that is that small form factor is awesome! And the is the smallest of form factors, so that is suuuuuuper cool.

This thing looks awesome. I can't believe it has a Gtx 960 in there. I would use the Magnus for super portable gaming/business streaming and pretty much everything. I would most likely replace my clunky old desktop with this. Looks great and I hope Zotac keeps this product line coming.

Well, I currenty don't have a gaming pc so it would be great to get this little box.

There's really only one reason to want a zbox, and that is that small form factor is awesome! And the is the smallest of form factors, so that is suuuuuuper cool.

IVe always wanted to have a small pc next to my TV downstairs for a bit of casual gaming. Thank you for the giveaway LMG + Zotac <3

I like the size, will fit perfectly in my University Room :)

Always wanted to have an HTPC machine in the living room, even more one that you can game on. Also never owned a Zotac product but heard a lot of good thing about them so i would like to give them a try. 

This is pretty cool. I wouldn't expect to see a full GTX 960 in something as small as this! You could bring this thing with you pretty much wherever. If you wanted to have a LAN party with some friends and wanted to bring your desktop it would be a hassle, but with the Zotac ZBOX  you could just put it in a backpack and place it wherever you wanted because it is so small!

Keep up the good products. :D

I would love one so i could have a very portable PC. That I can take with me to other peoples houses.

Well, i would probably use it to set up a nice Linux Developing Environment.

I will be going off to college in a few months and I would like a machine that can follow me to college and then home again on breaks.

This would be pefect as a second portable pc for work/home since i think for its performance and specs it would be better than a laptop.

I'm honestly interested because i was planning on building a brand new beast mini pc and this would be awesome because its even smaller than what i could achieve.

"FIGHT ME!" (ง'̀-'́)ง

I would love the ZBOX to play csgo instead of the laptop I currently use(not a gaming laptop)

It's way smaller than a console, and yet more powerful and packed with features.

It's just perfect if you have no room for a gaming pc, but still soo powerful!

Love that thing!

I think it is interesting for technological reasons concerning the comfort provided by their size and have a working tool for testing among other things.

I really enjoy learning about new technologies .

I love the Zotac ZBOX due to its great specs, packed into a very nice form factor that takes up very little space. Would love to own one!

I like this as it would enable me to transport it easier than a regular desktop, and use it in more unconventional places (Living room etc)

So small but yet a monster!!, It would be perfectly connected to my TV  :D

It would make an awesome upgrade to my current system and a pretty good portable gaming machine that I could take to LAN events or just bring with me when I'm travelling. It's a great laptop substitute, especially considering I don't have a laptop