Zotac ZBOX MAGNUS EN970 Giveaway

I was planning on using this as a combination NUC/steam machine for the living room. It would make for an excellent easy setup for playing/streaming games, looks beautiful on the TV stand, and has plenty of power behind it.

This would be great to replace my 7 year old pc in the Livingroom!

I would love to win this cause I would really like to see if I can turn this into a gaming PC or just a mini PC since it has better specs than my laptop lol.

This would make a perfect TV computer for my living room. I currently have a Revo R3700 attached to the TV that acts as a Media server and for the kids to play simple games.

This would enable me to add more storage and let the kids play some decent modern games (Family Worms tournament spring to mind) 

When my friends come to play soccer ore some coop games I cant fit them all in my room to see little 1080p screen so this thing would be a beast for living room

That's crazy, I want one for server purposes. This is the best kind of form factor, similar implementations at similar portability, like ultrabooks, would cost 1000's more...

I am conducting some polls regarding your opinion of large technology companies. I would appreciate your response. 

Microsoft Apple Valve Google Facebook Oculus HTC AMD Intel Nvidia

I'm using this data to judge this site's biases so people can post in a more objective way.

I would use it for an awesome living room setup for browsing, youtube, and some gaming.

I would use this to play my games on the sofa...I guess that it.

My main rig recently broke :'(( I'm a big CSGO fan and I would like a small, compact and powerful PC to take to LAN one day 

Hi LTT and Zotac!

Hopefully I can win this really interesting piece of tech.

I would absolutely love being able to tinker with such new, to me, computer.

Good luck everyone!

Ill use if for a kick ass home media system or maybe a pfsense router..endless possibilities.

I always wanted a powerful living room pc, but the zbox is more than that...it shall be my portable gaming rig! Absolutely love the amount of power you guys squeezed in there. I really hope i win this!! :) :)

This is actually a very nice give-away!

If I were to win this Zotac box I would finally take the step and use my old media center PC as a dedicated NAS instead of it doing both video playback and media streaming as it is doing right now. The Zotac box would also allow me to play full HD content, which my current media center is unable to handle.

well, I usually do LAN parties with my friends, and carrying my old desktop pc around It's a bit annoying, so I've been looking for a micro ATX/mini ITX build or small form factor pc for this purpose and this one looks quite nice (I hate notebooks, so that's not an option).

Well i would like to get it because I think it's a revolutionary little piece of machinery technology and I'm very interested in it :D

I want this PC because it is so tiny. This is great because I can carry it around with me wherever I go....

Wow. How does Zotac fit all of these parts in there?

┻━┻︵ \(°□°)/ ︵ ┻━┻

I could finally have a PC attached to my PC that would fit in my TV furniture!!

*Excited*

would love to use it for a htpc or pfsense router, thanks. hope I win ha

I've never had a gaming PC, this is as close as it gets! + here in chile we don`t get fancy stuff and everything is overpriced :(.

Please!! :P

Linus thanks for giveaway!

I would like to own this beast so me and my girlfriend can game together! Oh and thanks for all the videos, watched them pretty much all!  Good job

My mother needs a new computer. This would be a cheap solution