Zotac ZBOX MAGNUS EN970 Giveaway

Thanks for the giveaway. I would love to have this for my living room.

I would truly love to win the Zotac ZBOX for a couple of reasons. Firstly I've never ad a gaming pc in my life, therefore I struggle with playing most of my favourite games. Secondly it's amazingly small design would be very helpful for me since I will be going to university after next year and a small compact, yet powerful pc would really help with space management, and with moving. Lastly I believe it is a really cool machine, and that I would enjoy using it daily.

Please Linus give me that sexy mini PC Linus, I'm really depressed and this would really make me happier.

I like it because its small, yet powerfull enough to run games 

I enjoyed the PFSense video. I am buying some used hardware from a friend and considering running PFSense. My other friend says it doesn't play well with Steam. Have you experienced any issues with that?

Also the Z box is pretty sweet.

I would probably use it as a portable rig i could take to my friends houses when we game together.

It would make an awesome living room media PC

This would make a great little gamebox for our TV, which is located in an entirely separate room from my gaming rig. I have plenty of steam games to make it worthwhile to have it connected there in addition to having it here.

I'd love to use this to help out at my local Wesley Foundation! We need a new low power rig to run our office and projector needs!

I'd like it as something portable, and a media pc for my bedroom. That would be shweet.

Well how want to carry an big case rig to the next Lan-Party? In the other time I want to use the Machine at the living room, as fun center for the howl family.

Hey. Its been a long time since I had something nice.I dont even have a proper gaming pc... So I would appreciate something nice again :)

Is this the computer that will allow me to finally get rid of my lil' nephews who always want to play on my computer... fingers crossed  :)

I'd give it to a friend who only has a macbook but wants to play more games, but also doesn't really have space for a full tower. ^^

I am slowly beginning to have an idea what I'm doing

My name is Magnus, so it's pretty obvious that I should get this thing right? Anyways thanks for the giveaway!

Portability is key. I would like to go on trips and still have a nice experience using a computer.

I need a new PC :) GRATZ to anyone who wins

i7-6700k  Cooling: Deepcool Captain 240EX White GPU: GTX 1080Ti EVGA FTW3 Mobo: AsRock Z170 Extreme4 Case: Phanteks P400s TG Special Black/White PSU: EVGA 850w GQ Ram: 64GB (3200Mhz 16x4 Corsair Vengeance RGB) Storage 1x 1TB Seagate Barracuda 240GBSandisk SSDPlus, 480GB OCZ Trion 150, 1TB Crucial NVMe
(Rest of Specs on Profile)

First off Scrapyards wars is great, Keep it up! 

If I was lucky enough to end up with the zotac zbox I'll be using it as my secondary gaming rig. 

Well, it's better than my regular pc so that's kinda why I want it, plus it will last pretty much until I get an upgrade!

Would like to see how one of these would hold up as a stream box for my twitch stream. Would definitely be nice that a 2nd "tower" for this purpose wouldn't take much space and could maybe be wall mounted above the desk for easy access to it

For me it'd be a great LAN party option as it'd be a hell of a lot more portable than my HAF-X full tower rig. I have dainty lady arms so yeah...a compact zbox would be perfect :x

Hi my name is Timon

I have always loved mini pc's but they are quite expensive so i really want this badboy for playing games on and do school work for 

And thanks for this oppurtunity 

Definitely thinking this could make a great PC for the living room setup or maybe even a mobile PC. Could even be a great little steam machine in some cases. 

A computer that small with that much power is in my to buy list. If i get it then awesome! It replaces my mid tower pc which I have had for a while now :D