Zotac ZBOX MAGNUS EN970 Giveaway

Hello Guys,

I'm intrested in this product because i've already planned building a computer for christmas, but winning this product would help me so much. Also it looks really cool, and yet i don't have problems with space, but it can change with time. Thanks for this giveaway, both you and Zotac.

Have a nice day,

Entrodox

This would make a great gift for my sister.. she was gaming before on a shitty laptop and now she gave up because her laptop died :( .

This is a great computer to move around and set up where ever is convenient at the time. I would probably set up as media center for tv in living room because of how awesome it looks and the size. :ph34r:

Well, my name is Mike And i'm probably gonna use this beast as my main rig on my sleepingroom.

I have been going through a period of down sizing just about everything the past few months and the thought of having a small and powerful computer to do double duty as a PC/steam console would be really awesome.

I have not had a gaming pc for a while, my last gpu fried and have been looking for a new one that I can afford. This would be a godsent for me to get back to gaming.

And plus I love the form factor.

I really want the Zotac ZBOX MAGNUS because i have a little desk to work, and i think it's verry handy.

Its a console but a PC not the first to come up with this idea but certainly the first to actually think smart and make it good ! You can use it as a PC or console !!!!

It would be perfect for my place! because i don't have the space for a big pc build but i do like to casual game also with all of my uni kosts i don't realy hve the money to buy a good/small pc. so if i win that would be so amazing!

This would be a great option for my LAN parties.. Easily setup and take down.

I could also use it to connect to my network and watch movies from my unRaid server! 

Hi, I'd like to win this, mainly because it would look really cool under a tv, but without streaming programs like steam hom-streaming or nvidia streaming solution. It would rock everywhere from watching a movie/tv show to playing some Fallout 4 in the living room. Great that you're giving this away, I hope that I'd win :)

I would love to win it because it's 2 hundred times better than my current 5 yo pc

also because I love the design

Hey! My name is Víctor, I think the Zotac Zbox is a very cool machine, it looks efficient and I can't wait to give a try:)

It has a GTX 960! My current GPU is a 765m and my CPU is an i7-4700HQ (yes, laptop.)

I would use this as a gaming and work computer as my current work station is an acer aspire laptop from 2011

That tiny pc would be great for my studies, have it calculating fluids and stuff, then i dont need to sit and wait for the school serves to do the calculations.

Twitter na it just sucks up time that you can be productive on :)

Mvh Capten BG

I'd love to have something to game in the living room (without going to a console), or let the significant other game while I'm on the PC