Zotac ZBOX MAGNUS EN970 Giveaway

Hello.

My name is Kasper

I've been thinking of getting a small pc like the Zotac ZBOX MAGNUS EN970 for some time. I plan on using it as a media center in my living room. Would be so nice to get rid of the big noisy one i got now. 

Cheers

I think that a tiny pc is pretty awesome, you could game in the living room without a massive case next to the TV. Plus it has better specs than my mid-tower sized pc anyway.

It is perfect for a media centre/couch gaming pc.

Why do i always get blue screens? Why not a red one for a change?

Spoiler

CPU: 2920x  GPU: Sapphire HD 7950 Vapor X  MOBO: X399 Taichi  RAM: 4x 8GB Trident Z RGN 3200/14  CASE: 900D  OS SSD: Samsung 960 Evo 512GB  Storage: 20TB NAS  PSU: Corsair RM1000i  CPU COOLER: NH-U14S TR4 OS: Arch Linux Keyboard: Ducky Shine 3 TKL  Mouse: MX Master 2S Headphones: BD DT 770 PRO 250 Ohm

I really want small form factor with power to stream media without little hiccups. I currently own a Beebox, it isn't enough power that I need.

Thank you,

Because it's TINY :P and I can just take it with me were I want. 

I'm attempting to self produce an animated series on a virtually non-existent budget.  My renderer can Cuda process and procedurally allow separate computersarrow-10x10.png to render individual frames.

SO, the power of an I5 with a 960 in a form factor that could rest on top of my mid-tower could seriously boost my production capabilities.

. . . also, if friends come over we could side-by-side gamearrow-10x10.png. . .

post-283406-0-59067200-1447689646.jpg

That badboy is perfect as a small console-pc hooked up to a tv.

even though it is a barebone kit, the pc is amazing, I can see myself using it for multiple things, be it testing out new software, working on university assignments, editing and rendering videos or just gaming.
this Zotac pc is the best for people with limited space on the table.

I would like to use it as a console for my living room

I wanted to build a compact budget gaming pc, but this is more powerful and next level compact gaming pc.

I really like the looks of this miniature pc, its really cute. I'll propably make it a pc for my brother, who has little desk space and this will really help him, currently he only has a midpower i3 with a gtx 750  ;)

Well, i would use it in the living room or in another place ;) but is interesting to have it.

I'd like to win because I need a gaming PC that's portable and a laptop just doesn't cut it, performance wise :(

i would turn that bad boy of a machine in to an even meaner Steam Machine, and put it against my mates on Xbox One and PS4.

It's an interesting product given the form factor and power it has under the hood and also it is a giveaway so who doesn't like giveaways

I'd use it as a streaming pc for my xbox connected with the xbox app in windows10

This would be a perfect media PC to connect to my TV and receiver setup!

I just want a pc I can actually play on... Don't want to bullshit you the reason why I exacly want the Zotac because I just want a pc ty...

i would turn that bad boy of a machine in to an even meaner Steam Machine, and put it against my mates on Xbox One and PS4.

I would use the Zotac ZBOX as a way to make my home desktop solution (Which is currently very obnoxious to move) so much easier for my constant travels