Zotac ZBOX MAGNUS EN970 Giveaway

I would love to have the Zotac due to a lack of space, and of course to try how does a tiny rig like that one performs.

well because SteamOS is very much alive (although in its diappers) and such machine can be wonderful addition for living room tv!

and/or when you have too move for longer time that you would be ok with laptop but shorter than it is reasonable to move whole gaming rig ;)

Its small so it can sit behind my monitor and will look nice in my setup

Ps my pc brock need a new one

I'm always around and about gaming on the fly so this would be perfect instead of my crappy laptop I have to use now...

I'm attempting to self produce an animated series on a virtually non-existent budget.  My renderer can Cuda process and procedurally allow separate computersarrow-10x10.png to render individual frames.

SO, the power of an I5 with a 960 in a form factor that could rest on top of my mid-tower could seriously boost my production capabilities.

. . . also, if friends come over we could side-by-side gamearrow-10x10.png. . .

So that I can watch movies that I totally didn’t torrent from pirate bay or stream off Cartoon HD nor browse the deep web for explicit material and  gather top secret information on Government conspiracy. Nope I wouldn’t think of doing such an absorbed thing, ill just watch Linus Tech Tips videos  :ph34r:

Perfect little tv box and with an external NAS could be one heck of a plex machine.

the full tower is a bit too clunky for living room and some small PCs just don't provide enough processing power for not only media playback but also can actually game, and even if they do they usually don't have these many drive slots. I think this is the excellent machine and specs are extremely balanced. I'd love to have something like that in my living room!!

I just want this to test out what this little bad boy can do

And I will probably use it as a backup PC that is also fast and portable 

Would love an upgrade compared to my 10 year old, slow desktop

I Would really like a zbox because...

It's way cooler than a pc, and bigger isn't always better.

Oh that applies to the Zotac Zbox as well!

I would love to have this, it would make going to LANs without having to take a big tower with you and still be able to play at a reasonable quality.

:)

Form Factor of course! There are not a lot of options for computers this samll with the same performance. With someting like this I could mount it to the back of my monitor for an ultra stealth desk!

It would be a computer I finally have room for on my desk and not on its side under my bed.

I want this notebook without monitor, touchpad and keyboard

I'd like that awesome thing, because I go to LAN-Partys with Friends nearly every weekend, and i'm realy tired of always bringing my 2000kg PC to the event  :D  If i would win this baby, i would definitely be the king at the Partys. Everbody's bringing their towers and laptops and little me had a ZBOX :P also would be better performing then my current pc :lol: