Zotac ZBOX MAGNUS EN970 Giveaway

What makes the Zotac Zbox awesome to me is it's more portable then a traditional tower so I think of it as a lan party machine lol that's how I would use it at least :D btw thanks guys for this chance to win

I just really like the design... AND there aren't that many places in Belgium where you can find them...

i want a zbox so that i can bring it around to my friend's houses and introduce them to the awesome world of pc gaming :D

(they are console pepolz)

There is no such thing as a bad PC, there are only BETTER PCs

The Zotac ZBOX Magnus EN970 is awesome in its compactness. It gives the abililty to have an actual nice looking computer that doesn't get in the way. Ideal for combining with for example a TV setup.

Because steam home stream. then i can use it to play on my room tv whilst my gamign pc is downstaris.

Well i want it so bad because i love to play cs go and dota 2 and its been fucking 2 years since i am trying to save money for a better PC, all the money i save goes to pay off my gym membership, the internet bill and to fuel my bike cause i have to travel 80km daily just to study, i live in india so u know typical asian/indian parents they just want me to study...just no scope to save money and buy anything that would cheer me up...

(Sorry for posting personal shit!)

This would literally be perfect to replace my aging ps3 in the living room for all kinds of entertainment!

CPU: Intel I7 4790k @ 4.6Ghz 1.255v | GPU: Gigabyte G1 Gaming GTX 980 Ti | Display: Acer XB270HU bprz | RAM: 16GB (4x4GB) Gskill Ripjaws X 1866MHz | CPU Cooler: H80i | Motherboard: MSI Z97 Gaming 5 | SSD: Mushkin 120GB + Sandisk 480GB | HDD: WD Blue 1TB | Case: Enthoo Pro |PSU: Seaconic M12II EVO 850w | OS: Windows 10 64-Bit | Mouse: Logitech RGB G502 | Keyboard: Thermaltake Poseidon Z (Brown Switches) | 

So I move around a lot~ and lugging around my desktop... well let's say it's putting a toll on my poor arms.

I would love Zotac for its portability and also for it's capability to be just like a desktop at the same time.

Very little space. With this ZBOX.. you could pretty much put it anywhere! that would help a ton and its pretty amazing how you can put so much power in such a small box!

I want this opposed to a regular PC because then I could put it on the desk, which would make cable management a lot easier than if I tried to fit myself under my desk.

It is interesting that it is a small PC and i would just tape it to the back of the monitor and use it as laptop becose it is so small and powerful. :)

I sometimes have to travel to my cousin and we usually have some LAN-party there, but all I can carry is my slow laptop.

Then I saw this awesome fellow.

Man think about it, this machine is awesome, has a powerful full size desktop machine in a tiny little box, you can take it to a LAN party easily and how can i waste the opportunity to take for free

just the idea of a small, well hidden, silent, living room gaming pc for me and a more than sufficient work pc for my dad. This ZBOX would make my living room so much more fun and productive without the clutter of a huge ulgy desktop .  nothing else would meet my requirements as nicely. :)

Free stuff is free stuff. But still, for a box this small, putting out some serious power is amazing. PC master race box the size of a peasant box. 

I'm interested in using it in my lab space. We don't have much room, and could use a small PC that has a little more power than the Raspberry Pi we're currently using to do computer vision tasks.

I'm really interested in this PC since it is compact and has a decent amount of power. I'm a casual gamer and don't have too much space on my desk, so this would be perfect!

Minin pc's are cool but not very powerful. Zotac ZBOX Magnus is powerful and cool.

Oh my i would want that badboy for mostly projection presentation use!

If I get it am I allowed to pet it, because it is so cute and small?

I like how it's small and powerful at the same time ;)