Zotac ZBOX MAGNUS EN970 Giveaway

Compared to a Desktop, well all my desktop is a huge big tower & water cooled monster, this ones tiny and cute!

It would replace my stonage laptop being used as home-server.

Good luck everyone else and to myself.

CPU: i7 6700k (@4.7GHz) RAM: 2x8GB Kingston HyperX DDR4 2666MHz Mobo: ASUS Maximus VIII Hero
Cooler: Corsair H110i GT Case: Corsair 760T White PSU: Corsair AX860i FanCont: Lamptron FC5v2
Mouse/Keyboard: Logitech G502 / Corsair K70 RGB MX Brown SSD: OCZ Vector 150 120GB HDD: 15TB WD Red NAS

This would be perfect for my son, who has to lug his desktop computer around from my house to his moms just to do homework. 

I would love to be able to get an upgrade and i love the fact that the sheer size of this yet the power is incredible! But good luck to everyone who enters and we shall see who is the lucky winner soon!

Moving into my first house at the end of the year and this would look and work great in my new livingroom.

I'm interested in the Zotac ZBOX because it's very powerful for it's compact size.

I wanna use it as a secondary PC that I can kvm or ssh to without having 2 separate towers on or around my desk

I have always wanted a mini pc like this. With school and work taking up all of my money and time i cannot afford a new pc or have the time to build one. I would like this to help me get through nursing school and also do a little of gaming when time allows. Thank you.

I actually wanted to buy my mother a new pc for her birthday but she doesnt want such a big tower in her living room... ZBOX is the perfect solution ! :D

i really like the console type of gaming, just chilling on the sofa and playing some games. and its awsome when you can have pc graphics.

I would like to win bc this little box is faster then my desktop i use !:D

GL to everyone

What a sweet giveaway!!

I love this little PC, would suit me greatly as its compact and can beat my current setup.

Thanks for being so awesome and doing this giveaway, and even if I don´t win, I will definitely look at buying one :)

Very good PC made by Zotac here. Love the colour and how it manages to cool an awesome performance hardware. Really looking forward to get one and replace my old DELL Vostro 1400 Laptop. Good luck everyone who enter the giveaway.

I want to win the ZBOX because I have always had this vision of building a system into a briefcase. Including the PC, monitor, keyboard/mouse inside one package! This super compact form factor would allow me to do that. 

If I do get the opportunity to do this, I will be sure to go through the entire build process here on the forums!

Because it would make a perfect gift to my girlfriend. She likes to game but doesnt like huge cases.

I would like this baby to hook it up on my living room. Then I would be able to stream games from my desktop to it through steam or Nvidia experience. Good luck to all buddies

I only have one PC right now that I use as a workstation for editing, media PC, storage, browsing the web and essentially everything else.

It would be great to have a separate, compact computer with decent specs like this one to use for everyday stuff so my workstation can be just that.

This would save some space,and lower the heat and noise output of my current Dell, and it will also be a performance upgrade

I would love to win the Zotac Zbox MAGNUS! Because it's a cool little gaming pc that you can take with you! So i can take it with me when i visit my friends so we can game on it!

and i would also us it like a home theater pc so I can see my movies any where I go! 

A desktop pc is also cool to have but it's harder to take it with you! thats why I love Zotac Zbox MAGNUS!

I haven't had a computer in a couple years and would like to get one to play with my friends again good luck to every one entering

Overkill just wait till next time where there will be lasers and Robo butlers.

Small and compact that it will fit in the tv cabinet compared to a full desk top. Excellent as a home media center. Thanks guys, keep up the good work!