Zotac ZBOX MAGNUS EN970 Giveaway

My 13yr old is wittering about having a PC in his room, a lack of space makes this the ideal PC for him.

I would like this for my family to be able to play games around the TV together.

Since i like to go to lans with my friends, my somewhat big mid-tower pc is quite complicated to transport, since i live in Denmark (aka. we use bikes, which isn't great a PC transport.)  and my School laptop, is closely related to a piece of s#!t. So the ZBOX would be really nice to just... i dunno ducttape to the back of my moniter, so i can just take the monitor with me to parties. :)

A great big computer desktop is nice but if you are someone, like me, who does not have any space to put a great big computer any where in my room then a ZBOX is the perfect solution because you get good gaming performance and does not take up a whole lot of room. It is also quite portable which makes LAN parties much easier to host because you have a nice little box to carry around.

So my current gaming set up consists of an Acer Travelmate B115 laptop. Which can play all major titles such as Minecraft, Warcraft 3 and the Binding of Isaac.

this whould be a great addition to my TV and perfect for streaming

It's the perfect console replacement! I don't have one but i need it so badly :D

Thank you very much for amazing videos!!

a guy from Germany

i can never game, when fallout 4 released, the enemies looked like potatoes and game crashes on my computer. thx and good luck to everyone

I'm pretty sure it will give as good performance as a console and as my current system so,please can I win it ?  :rolleyes: :lol: 

Tiny... Should I say more?

This would be a nice hidden behind my monitor gaming system. I think this is good enough for a everyday gaming setup. Even for a media center replacement. I need something like this since I cut the cord with my cable. I now only have internet service, and this Zotac will probably be more than enough PC power to do the stuff I need... Cool giveaway! Thanks Zotac and Linus

A very nice machine to have next to your tv. Powerfull and sexy

The site has changed....

I want it because:

i) i dont own a computer.

ii) it would be nice to have a machine that takes little space all the while packing a powerful punch!

Id love to see if I can get an oculus running on one of these. Would make my demo setups easier for sure.

Yeah, GA. This thing good with GPU and CPU as well as performance. What an amazing that, they can pack all these stuff into one small box ^.^. Sorry if my English is bad :D

Well , I have a small desk ... and I would like to have a new pc that I can hide under my desk. And I don't mind paying some for the RAM,OS and disk.

And it looks very nice.

Thank you for your time.

Well I just started college and I would love something to use with my friends to unwind and relax and this would be really cool with a few controllers connected to it.

Does it get any better than this for a living room PC setup?  Probably..... but the Zotac is a pretty baller solution considering the form factor and I'd love to give that bad boy a run.