Zotac ZBOX MAGNUS EN970 Giveaway

i really like to know how they cooled the processor and the GPU.that might be a good marketing factor as well.

why i want it is simple i need one for sleek and low profile and power-full pc for office in conference room.

i don't expect to win but ill try :P

I want this because i only have a dell optiplex 380, yea it's kind of bad.

Zbox magnus is amazing because it such a small desktop for gaming,you can take your desktop zbox gaming anywhere , this is the best for gamers that travel international you can work on it and game on it at the same time

I love to game with my friends

And i have no money for a gaming laptop

So why not

I prefer the Zotac Zbox EN970 because it amaze me how much technology has evolved and how Zotac was able to make the Zotac ZBox EN970 that packs a lot of performance in that tiny case.

To think something so small would be an upgrade to my mid tower build...

I'm in University now and it's hard to bring my good ol' Mid Tower to my tiny little room here.

So it would be great if I can use this Magnus at my place rather than using the old laptop.

Thanks for hearing me out! Hope you can see my comment :)

It would be very very nice to have a small compact desktop that i can do gaming on which i can play all the new games on 

I'm a student and a handball player( different towns ), so im on the move a lot, between my moms and my dads place. My old desktop pc (7yrs old) isn't fun to move around, plus its not really suitable to play anything beside LOL, not even at max setings. Im saving up for a new one but its slow... being a student and all. The magnus would let releave most of the stress from studying and training(i dont play FPS ;p ). It really would be the perfect fit for my current lifestyle and a much wanted addition.

Well I move week to week and having a big deskttop will make it difficult, so the Zotac ZBOX being compact and small would be alot more convenient.

I am a tech geek , i love this ZBOX from ZOTAC . As this PC is loaded with overkill specification it suits my work. As it is so tiny it can be positioned any where in my working room, it also suits me very well and I am in love with this thing . Thanks for the giveaway news.

Hope that I win :D!!!!!! and wish a good luck to other participants also...... :rolleyes:

THANK YOU!!!!.......

I really want one because it is so small it will fit in my dorm and I need a new pc. It would be great to win.

I'm interested in this because of the form factor. It can sit in a cabinet under or next to the tv an no-one will suspect the tiny little box is powering whatever is on screen. It can be wall mounted, suspended underneath a desk, and tucked away while still providing all the benefits of a mid range tower. The possibilities are astounding.

this what be a great addition to my TV and perfect for streaming

This would be so much better than my Raspberry Pi under my TV :)

i really want this because i have a desktop right now that has a i5 and a r9 270x but it is about 4 years old and the gpu is on the brink of failing and i dont have the money to get a new gpu

The ZBOX is small and compact and holds a lot of power when compared to a big sized traditional pc

The zbox would be a good idea for someone with minimal space for their setup. Whether its a home cinema, Gamimg or just as an everyday computer. Me personally, i would use it as part of a home cinema and find a way to run it to my television with out it being seen. Wich would be easy due to its size and the 2 swappable drives means that it would be easy to upgrade the capacity of the storage insode and store a whole lot of movies or games. Plus it looks pretty sexy too.

this whould be a great addition to my TV and perfect for streaming

I am a tech geek , i love this ZBOX from ZOTAC . As this PC is loaded with overkill specification it suits my work. As it is so tiny it can be positioned any where in my working room, it also suits me very well and I am in love with this thing . Thanks for the giveaway news.

Hope that I win :D!!!!!! and wish a good luck to other participants also...... :rolleyes:

THANK YOU!!!!.......