Zotac ZBOX MAGNUS EN970 Giveaway

I would need it for my mum. She used to have a laptop until the HDD died in that 8 year old antique. Would be exactly what she needs cause she has like no space for anything but this.

CPU AMD Ryzen 5 5600X | Cooler Noctua NH-D15S | MB Asus ROG Strix B550 A-Gaming | RAM 2 x G.Skill Trident Z Royal silver 16 GB @ 3200 MHz CL14 | GPU Gigabyte GeForce RTX 3070 Vision OC 8G

Case Fractal Design Define C TG | SSD(s) Boot: Samsung 970 EVO 250 GBPrograms: Samsung 970 EVO 1 TBData: Samsung 860 EVO 500 GB | PSU Seasonic Focus GX 750W

Screen(s) Main: ViewSonic VX2758-2KP-mhd, Second: Asus PB277Q, Third: LG Flatron E2240T | Keyboard Ducky One (MX Blues) | Mouse Logitech G Pro Gaming

Sound Card: Asus Xonar D2X PCIe, System: Edifier R1280DB | OS Windows 10, 64 Bit

compact size, and i dont have any pc soooo yeah  :D

Well i never owned a playstation or an xbox and i think this the closest thing to that :D

Hi, I would like to have this for my living room home theater setup/steam media and games streaming/karaoke machine/media streaming. nice to have international giveaway.

This Zbox would really help me keep my rig for above to a limited space of apartment i live in. Plus the minimalist looks in the living room with all in one device for me to hook on will be awesome

Cheers and Thanks

I would like the zbox because i'm still intrigued as to how they don't over heat and my xp computer is a heap of shit.

I would love one of these. I could keep it at my dad's house so I can still use steam etc while I'm there (it's kinda hard to bring a desktop lol)

“I am Holo the Wise Wolf. I know that there are things in this world that I do not know and that makes me wise!”

Spoiler

Use the following style specs for your profile!
Screeninator:  Asus GeForce GTX 750Ti 2GB
Powermathingy: EVGA 500W
Stickaminator: Crucial 16GB 「4x4GB」DDR3-1600
Procrastinator: Intel i5-4460 3.2ghz
Holdametalicizor:  Corsair 200R 
Noisoundacreator:  Razer kracken pro
Attatchamajiggy :  Asrock H97 Anniversairy ATX LGA1150
Remembrerthing:  i've got a-lot of drives
Flat-Colorful-Thing:  LG not actually sure the model of it
See-A-Move-O: Razer Mamba 2012
ButtonBoard:  Razer Deathstalker 

This is a good portable pc, that you can use when having a LAN party with your friends.

sadly I dont have any friends but still I want this one ! 

going to college in the summer and was thinking of getting a peaseant console but the master race Magnus seems like a lot better of a choice to game at a higher resolution than 720p

ive always liked smaller computers and im currently gaming of a late 2012 mac mini so yeah it would help alot not to mention when the computer can fit on your desk its much easier to swap cables etc.

Currently studying abroad without a proper PC for the upcoming Overwatch release. Seems perfect for a tiny room too! (:

Seems very powerful for such a small thing. Would like it.

I need this in my home theater setup! Would be great to hide behind my TV!

At the moment I don't have a decent computer, so anything helps, and the zotac seems a very strong candidate.

I like it because it's a very good space saving alternative for light usage.

CPU: i7 4790k GPU: GTX 970 RAM: 2x8GB 1866 MHz Operating System: Windows 10 64-bit Pro

I would use something like the MAGNUS EN970 as HTPC/Steam machine in my living room. To play games, listen music, watch movies or tv shows with my kid and wife or with some friends. It would be a cool little second PC for some lan gaming too.

SMALL but pack a powerfull PERFORMANCE. Save space, looks good, who doesn't want it? Thank you Zotac for this giveaway.

I just want to play league of legends and CS:GO at good frame rates. So I could get better at them! Kappa  :D

Hi guys!!

First, thanks for this giveaway!

Secondly, this ZBOX would be a killer addition to my media center due to it's size. Would love to use it not only for games but for media also!

All the best!

The thing that really impressed me is that zotac can jam all of that inside of a small pc. Rather than having a 3000meter wide 1000meter depth case with 1000 resevoir installed.

Interested in it because it's a computer. And mine is bad. And I don't have enough money to buy a better one. I have enough to finish it into a working pc. Also, it's so damn small.

The portability for LAN parties and the like looks good, as well as its potential as a console killer in a nice form factor that will fit nicely in the TV cabinet. Yes this is an entry.

I'm a student and a handball player( different towns ), so im on the move a lot, between my moms and my dads place. My old desktop pc (7yrs old) isn't fun to move around, plus its not really suitable to play anything beside LOL, not even at max setings. Im saving up for a new one but its slow... being a student and all. The magnus would let releave most of the stress from studying and training(i dont play FPS ;p ). It really would be the perfect fit for my current lifestyle and a much wanted addition.

I'd like it as an upgrade. I'm rocking a 6 year-old acer laptop with a phenom II x4 and no discreet graphics. My favorite game, World of Tanks, can only get about 20-30 fps on the lowest detail settings when in a battle, but I'd also enjoy having the option of playing a first-person shooter or something else more graphics-hungry than WoT.

My desk space is also pretty small, so a desktop is a bit big for me (although, if I had the cash, I could find somewhere to fit a full-size desktop).

Royal Rumble: https://pcpartpicker.com/user/N3v3r3nding_N3wb/saved/#view=NR9ycf

"How fortunate for governments that the people they administer don't think." -- Adolf Hitler

"I am always ready to learn although I do not always like being taught." -- Winston Churchill

"We must learn to live together as brothers or perish together as fools." -- Martin Luther King Jr.