Zotac ZBOX MAGNUS EN970 Giveaway

This little beast would be so nice for my parents! Yes, my parents, not me (altough im definitely going to use it:-)).

They are removing the old computer-setup to save space in the living room, so this beauty will fit perfectly!

count me in for the giveaway ^^

PC Specs: Intel 4930K OC @4.3Ghz + Cooler Master seidon 240m with Noctua fans , running on Asus Rampage Formula IV, 32GB Kingston Beast 2400Mhz, GTX 780ti + GTX 560ti, EVGA 1600W supernova p2, Kingston HyperX 3K 240GB SSD (OS/Windows 8.1) Kingston SSD v300 120GB (games I'm playing) Samsung 830 128GB SSD (video scratch disk) - x1 TOSHIBA SSHD 1TB - x2 Samsung 2TB HDD-WD 2TB+x2 1TB Green- x1 Seagate 1TB, BL RW drive + 5.25" USB 3.0+multi SD reader, ALL in CoolerMaster Cosmos 2. x6 screens.Razer Blackwidow ultimate 2013 , Razer Deathstalker Ultimate , Razer Orbweaver ,Razer Mamba 2012.

PLEASE. I've always wanted a compact gaming PC. I have some RAM left over from my old laptop and a spare copy of windows 8. I Oh please Gaben give me your blessing.

I want it so i can play Fallout 4, which i can't do on my current PC ;_; 

Also the compact sizes are perfect for me since, as a student, i don't have much space in my room.

Good luck to me and to you all, guys!

I'd love that little zbox for in home streaming! I think it would make a cool little box to have as a media pc in my living room :)

With this tiny beauty i can finally ditch my laptop and actually play non source engine games

this would be a nice addition to my living room tv  :D  :D

What makes me interested about the Zotac ZBOX MAGNUS EN970 is the Performance to Metric Ratio of this Small Form Factor and Packs what most mini PCs cant achieve at this Price Point and its compact size which can allow me to edit my videos wherever I travel and also beat the performance in most low-end to mid-range laptop in performance.

Why?? Because, this is my first every post on the LTT Forum!

That, and I'm a massive fan of MiniPC's, and really think this form factor is where the console-killers have already started to come from.

I'm a massive tinkerer too; so the idea of a barebones kit just sounds like an excuse to spend even more time with my hardware!

Thanks, and best of luck to everyone!

It's amazing how such tiny thing can offer so much performance. It's elegant, mobile and so powerful.

Whats most interest me is the fact that you can plug it into your tv, do some gaming, then pack it and take it to where ever you want and also, is a beast! I really home I win hahah, greatings from Argentina Linus, big fan of the channel!

I travel from one house to another every week. So its perfect for traveling idk man

I'd like it cause I need a new gaming system. Don't have a lot of space though (student - very small room) - so the ZBOX would be awesome!

Interested in that sweet & sexy new all-in-one from Zotac, the ZBOX MAGNUS EN970, that Linus checked out about a month ago? Then you're in luck, because we are giving that badboy away!

If you haven't seen the video yet (firstly, shame on you for not watching our videos daily ;) JK of course, no judgement here...) you can check that out below:

But if you're more of a spec sheet guy or gal, click here to see the full breakdown.

Please keep in mind that this is a barebones kit. It does not include RAM, storage, or an OS, so the potential winner must be prepared to provide that on their own.

Alright, that's all well and good... now how do I WIN!?

Entry is very simple - just comment below letting us and Zotac know what makes you interested in the ZBOX when compared to a traditional desktop. And, if you're feeling appreciative, head on over to their Twitter, give them a follow, and say thanks for providing this awesome giveaway for the community!

The one winner will be selected at random on November 23, 2015.

One entry (comment) per user.

This is a worldwide giveaway with no age restrictions.

The winner will be contacted by me here on the forum. Disregard any messages, emails, Tweets etc. you receive from anyone other than this account here on the forum.

Good luck all!!

:D

My girlfriends desk is barely big enough to accommodate a laptop, let alone a desktop, so I'll be mounting it underneath her desk if I win.

I have a laptop with only Intel graphics and I would love to finally be able to play games.