Zotac ZBOX MAGNUS EN970 Giveaway

I really want this to get my little brother into PC gaming. It would be a cool christmas present for him and it would introduce him to a world of building PCs!

The Zotac is ideal for me because... the size is perfect for my small workspace. Small is always better! So RNGesus: Pick me!

This is a nice PC to plug up on a big screen like tv for home media consumption.

|| CASE: Thermaltake Armor+ MX || MB: GA-990FXA-UD5 || GPU: Radeon 7950 Windforce 3X || CPU: AMD FX-8350 || RAM: Kingston 12GB || PSU: XFX 750W ||

I Wonder how Do they mange to put a "Core i5 & A Desktop Class GTX geforce 960 :blink: " In this Little box

this tiny machine is more powerful than any console and it powerful than my current setup 

"Magnus is magnificent"

but i still wonder how do they manage to put an i5 & Gtx 960 In it

I want it because for many reasons. One reason is that I DON'T EVEN HAVE A PC. I can't even do school work properly. School work is big for me. I want to bring this pc to school and do my work. Since it's tiny, I can easily move this EN970 around. Whether it is school, home, vacation I can just bring this anywhere. Another is gaming. I love gaming with all my heart. I want to play some old school and some new games. I would love to win this. GL to everyone!

I want one because it is really small , much smaller then itx or matx case and packs a lot of power really good to have in the living room and still look nice.

That ZBox is small and compact .I always want a computer that small enought for me to play on TV and might be work as Cloud server as well.

Please Choose me !!!!!!

This computer looks amazing! I love the idea of it being extremely compact. This would be perfect for me because I have a cinder block of a computer sitting on my desk, and because the floor is carpet, I don't want to place it there. Using a more compact pc will allow me to have more desk space, for a am a student in need of that constantly. I hope I win this!

Well my first gpu was zotac so my fist htpc may as well be also if I win. You could say it's come full circle then.

Thanks for doing the giveaway guys

This would be a perfect htpc and with the GPU I may be able to use some of the rendering from MADVR!

Exciting

i need it cuz its cool

pc specs: 4 function calculator / 8 digit lcd display / colored numeric and function buttons

I like linus tech tips and zotac. You are doning a good job. I like the products formfactor it's smal and powerfull and i am to young to start summerjob and my pc is not so good i hope you see my comment. Have a good day!

i would love to win one, so i can hook it up on my tv as a replacement for my xbox360 so i can finaly game on my tv the way i like. With a pc.

I think this givaway is really cool because i have an extremely large system with only a 9500 in it and it is becoming outdated. It cant even run crysis. This system is amazing:)

i need it because i like the look of an clean desk without this big old pc case standing around  :rolleyes: