Zotac ZBOX MAGNUS EN970 Giveaway

i like it because it is unique and i want it because my 10 year old HP DC7600 can't even play YouTube smoothly

I'd love being able to keep it on my desk because it's so small

What's not to like, a compact high powered, energy efficient PC that looks great and from what I have seen on the reviews performs really well. Perfect for my HTPC which is sadly in need of replacement, alternatively the wife might grab it has her replacement workstation :D well done Zotac and thanks LMG

Wiuld love to win this for a christmas present for my brother, I'd love to be able to play pc games with him again.
His r7 265 rig isn't working anymore, and not playing with him sucks.
Thanks for giving me a shot.

Higher frame rate over higher resolution.

CPU-i5 4690k -GPU-MSI 970 sli -Mobo-MSI g45 gaming -Memory-16gb crucial ballistix -PSU- EVGA 80+ gold g2 850w -Case- corsair 200r

Monitors- Acer XB240H, Asus ROG Swift, Dell P2815Q 2160p  -Keyboard- Corsair k70 RGB -Mouse- Corsair M65 -Mouse Pad- Glorious Extended Pad -Headphone- BeyerDynamic DT990 250ohm, Senheiser HD 518, Fiio E10k

Tbh I do want the zotaxc, I'd try it out, maybe see what it's capable of, but my brother needs a new PC, so I'm thinking it'd make a great Christmas present tbh.

My name is Sean McLean.  I have a closet.  I game in that closet.  I do not have enough space for a normal pc in my closet (leaving room for snacks and trash).  I currently game on an Acer Aspire E5, rocking an i3 and intergrated graphics.  Despite this, I consider it MY LIFE, so back off, all you people rocking $3000 rigs.  Some of us don't have money.  Some of us need to WIN our computers from internet competitions run by sick, small-handed midgets (no offence linus)

:)

I want this zbox, because it's tiny and has a cool design, and also it will kill my pc and xbox one. So I can finally gaming without worrying if my cpu doesn't overheat or if my fan gets enough air.

And yes I'm from the Netherlands, you even have fans here.

I would love to have this to use in my living room for some couch gaming!

Silend pc for my bedroom , i want it . and hi for greece

It's sooo small...but it has a 960 :-P ...that's it...my reason done xD ...oh...also it's black and orange, LTT colors ;-)

I have been interested in gaming and I am looking forward to building my own one day. I always thought the bigger cases mean better performance when it came to cooling and as well when it came to gaming for having that titan x, but I never thought I would see a compact gaming machine that didn't over heat in 2 hours of gaming work out so well. it would be amazing to get one. good job linus for letting everyone get a chance at owning one and Zotac for giving one away

I think that having such a small form factor pc is really usefull to move around, (to my room for gaming, to the family room for movies). And its also a great "feat" of pc building. and it also looks really cool...

I like small rigs, and currently have integrated graphics.. please send help.

More portable than a laptop and more powerful than my laptop lol.

Thanks for the giveaway.

I like the fact that it is small and yet still has some power to it, Most likely would use it in my living room as a light gaming and media PC.

That Zotac Zbox will make an amazing Steam box. I know right where I would put it on the TV stand.

I want it because I've wanted one of those for a long time but I can't afford it. I wanted to buy one because I need q very small gaming PC, and it looks badass af (imo).

Small builds are my fav. Curious how they manage to get it in such a small size.

Intel i5-3570k @ 4.2Ghz, CoolerMaster Seidon 240m + Dual Corsair SP120 Silent Edition, Asus Strix GTX980, Corsair Dominator DDR3 C9 1600mhz 16GB kit, Samsung SSD 840 series 250Gb, WD 4TB HDD. Casing : Corsair Obsidian 250D, Astro A50 Gaming headset, Blue Yeti Microphone.

The amount of hardware in this mini pc is comparable to 2 "next gen consoles" and the size is just... wow. Also I do have all the peripherals needed to accomandate this pandora box connected to my laptop, so it wil be nice not needing to plug in all the ports with stuff every time I get home from school. :)

The Zotac ZBOX MAGNUS EN970 would be great for LAN Parties!!