Zotac ZBOX MAGNUS EN970 Giveaway

i want to see how it cools with a 140mm fan in every single vent whole im interested in the small form factor and a lan party pc (like highlander!)

CPU i5 4670K @ 4.2Ghz; MOBO Asrock z87 Pro4 RAM Kingston HyperX 2x8GB 1333Mhz DDR3 SSD OCZ 256GB HD Caviar Green 2Tb GPU Nvidia GTX 660 OC  Case Zalman Z11

It's a perfect solution for running party games and recording them too, like what I do with the Jackbox Party Packs.

This would be the best Christmas gift! My mom has been using this crappy tower from 2009 and it sucks. This little gem would be perfect for her and would help out my family a lot.

Completely forgot to comment on this til I saw the tweet.

Hope I win! Been looking to get a gaming laptop but this would work just fine :)

That thing looks realy good but that thing is good for it size :ph34r:

i like how small it is since im used to consoles and not pc its really nice for my small desk

this small yet powerful computer would work great as a work station! 

Having one would be great.

This PC would make an AWESOME XBMC box for my room, as the current PC that runs my media center has a Celeron D and 1.5GB of ram, more of a Scrapyard Wars build.

I'd like a computer that has desktop performance in such a small case. 

I'd love to win it. 

also, <3 u zotac

The possiblity of a very small Home Cinema PC.

I like to compact size of the Zbox Magnus EN970.  Perfect extra computer for the garage!!!

Sounds cool! This computer would be great for having it in a small desk area! I could imagine using it for linux operation and Atmega programming, and dual boot with windows for gaming. Thanks for the giveaway!

This would be awesome for taking to LANs instead of hauling my computer everywhere.

Arc Midi R2 | Asus Maximus VII Hero | Intel i5 4690k | Asus GTX 970 Strix | Corsair H80 | Crucial M4 128gb | 8gb 1333 Mushkin Silverline | EVGA G2 750

Filko Ninja TKL Cherry MX Black | Mionix Naos | Fiio e10k | Edifier S330D | Sennheiser HD558 | Blue Snowball | Asus PA238QR | Samsung BX2250

I'd use this box personally for my family and friends who want to see something special. I've never seen tech like this become popular really fast nor have I've seen power in something so small. Great giveaway Linus and great support from the sponsors!

I am only entering because you keep posting about it on twitter.

Tiny box, running a wall of screens. 8 of them, with custom panelling.

How, you might ask? With 4 USB 3.0 DisplayLink controllers and those 4 HDMI ports. Hehe.

What kind of graphics card do you have. And especially GDDR3? How old is your card?

It's integrated graphics, specifically Radeon R6 graphics on an A10-7300 APU. My laptop is about a year old.

Lel.

Im interested in this product, becouse I went to collage this year and dont have a nice PC with me, I would apriciate this prize.