Zotac ZBOX MAGNUS EN970 Giveaway

The idea of being small and noiseless is the most appealing one. ZBOX will perfectly fit it my living room for streaming and gaming.

I am interested in a computer like this because I am a college student in a tiny dorm room, I want to have the power of a desktop, but I don't want to try and fit a giant tower in my room. I would love to make this awesome machine part of my life to get my workload done.

Thanks, and best of luck to everyone! 

please me i dont have a good pc to play games i really dont play so please let me win please please please

This would work great for a living room set up.....  :)

This would be epic for some couch gaming with a steam controller.

Definietly couch gaming possibility is most exciting! Small box with great power! :) 

Good luck everyone!

It's just everything you need from a computer in a compact space, nothing overkill, just enough to game and have a fast user experience. It would make a great living room PC as it's small and can be easily hidden away which would be perfect for me as I'm moving to uni soon, it makes a great laptop substitute! :-)

Also nice job Zotac and thanks Linus ;)

Great for homework and casual gaming, in the family living room.

Traveling a lot between my house and my girlfriend house, very difficult to transport a 25kg desktop PC to play games.

Would like to have a super compact PC to travel light and easy and still play properly games

I like the power to size ratio of the system.

I had a friend approach me about building a system for his teenage son for Christmas.

Something he could trade services for since he was on a very tight budget. One that his son could use for school and some medium gaming. The way his father put it was "he's old enough now".

I can provide the missing hardware and operating system, and this system would cover both needs and save quite a bit a space in an already small and cramped bedroom.

I want one because I'm jealous of Linus' under-desk PC and don't have the time, cash or desk to build my own!

With Zotac...LAN parties will never be the same again...

no need for preparation

no need for planning about how i take my PC to my friend's place

i'll just bike my way there...  :D

Zotac!! Gimme!!  :P

Hi, I'd love a small system like this because as I don't have a desktop right now this would still allow me to play some newer games. Thanks

Wow, pretty simple, pretty small, and pretty powerful..

One of the smallest gaming desktop that ever build..

Don't know how its even possible to make a pc that small.... But i would love to have on :D

I could fit an an entire bloody PC in the optical drive of my old core duo system saving space for more useless items piled around me.

I would love to make this into a steambox for a tv for my dorm. It would be kick ass and make the hammock seating much more popular.

my roomate thinks a ps 4 is what you need to play in the living room..

this ought to shut him up!

ooh, this would be perfect for my time in the military :D

I'd like it for one simple reason, I need a small rig and the raspberry pi really is not fast enough for me ;)

Hey LMG!

I love watching your videos on Youtube, and I saw the one about the ZBOX Magnus.

I've worked with computers since I was 6 years old (27 now) when I first had a Win 3.1/DOS 6 from my dad. With help and tips from your show I was able to create my first build earlier this year. With a limited budget (and then going over that budget by about $200) I built my first desktop:

AMD FX-6300 3.5GHz 6-Core ProcessorGigabyte GA-78LMT-USB3 Micro ATX AM3+ Motherboard (really crappy motherboard I found out after-the-fact)Kingston 8GB (2 x 4GB) DDR3-1333 MemoryAsus Radeon R7 260X 2GB Video CardCorsair 350D MicroATX Mid Tower CaseCorsair CSM 650W 80+ Gold Certified Semi-Modular ATX Power SupplyMicrosoft Windows 7 Professional SP1 OEM (64-bit)

My wife likes to play Rift, but is using an outdated HP laptop (AMD 4-core APU, 4GB RAM). If I won the giveaway, I'd give the Magnus to her so she can finally play Rift to its full (or near full) potential without it lagging and sometimes freezing when a bunch of stuff is going on.

Thanks,

- Ben aka BenBRockN

AMD FX-6300 (4.1 OC) | Zotac GTX 1060 6GB mini (+200 core/+900 mem OC) | 8GB 1333MHz Kingston | Gigabyte GA-78LMT-USB3 | 650W Corsair CS650M PSU | Corsair 350D | 2 SP140s/2 AF140s blue | NZXT Sentry Mix 2 | Sanyo 50"

I would love to have this PC. I've been wanting a decent machine in my living room for media streaming from netflix, youtube, my plex server, etc, as well as a steam machine to stream my games to the big screen form my main desktop PC. 

I've wanted to game comfortably in the living room for a while now and the only internet in my area is bad wireless internet, so streaming isn't an option. This ZBOX MAGNUS EN970 seems like it would be the perfect fit for what I need.