Zotac ZBOX MAGNUS EN970 Giveaway

This is a really nice and compact computer. I've always had the enthusiasm towards computers and pc hardware, I've been a subscriber to tech tubers especially Linus tech tips for a very long time. But I've never got the opportunity to show my knowledge by building a pc. So I feel that if I win a bare bones kit is a good place to start. Note: I am capable of building a PC but just not been given the opportunity to do so.

Thanks for this giveaway, and for letting me enter.

All the best to everyone.

BlazeMike

If I would win it I would give it to my little brother. It would be a nice upgrade for him.

I've always been interested in small form-factor PCs, and am a huge fan of minimalistic set-ups. Furthermore, this would make the PC portable, going perfectly with my set of wireless peripherals and making presentations and working on-the-go infinitely more convenient. 

Lastly, it would enable me to give my current build to my little sister, who has always wanted a gaming PC of her own.

Good luck to all the participants, and whether I win or not, kudos to whoever does.

Regards,
Aereldor.

I am from India and we didn't got any thing like LTP. And I watch Linus tech tips regularly and I need this little puppy because I want to show people here that how technology is developing .

I would like to win this awesome machine to do some gaming on my TV with. I currently don't game on the PC as it's too far away from my couch, and with this I could have it nearer the couch and use a PS4 or XBOX controller... before all the haters moan about me gaming with a controller, I have issues with my hands and find it easier with controllers instead of mouse/keyboard. Thanks :)

Please quote my post, or put @paddy-stone if you want me to respond to you.

Spoiler
  • PCs:- 
  • Main PC build  https://uk.pcpartpicker.com/list/2K6Q7X
  • ASUS x53e  - i7 2670QM / Sony BD writer x8 / Win 10, Elemetary OS, Ubuntu/ Samsung 830 SSD
  • Lenovo G50 - 8Gb RAM - Samsung 860 Evo 250GB SSD - DVD writer
  •  
  • Displays:-
  • Philips 55 OLED 754 model
  • Panasonic 55" 4k TV
  • LG 29" Ultrawide
  • Philips 24" 1080p monitor as backup
  •  
  • Storage/NAS/Servers:-
  • ESXI/test build  https://uk.pcpartpicker.com/list/4wyR9G
  • Main Server https://uk.pcpartpicker.com/list/3Qftyk
  • Backup server - HP Proliant Gen 8 4 bay NAS running FreeNAS ZFS striped 3x3TiB WD reds
  • HP ProLiant G6 Server SE316M1 Twin Hex Core Intel Xeon E5645 2.40GHz 48GB RAM
  •  
  • Gaming/Tablets etc:-
  • Xbox One S 500GB + 2TB HDD
  • PS4
  • Nvidia Shield TV
  • Xiaomi/Pocafone F2 pro 8GB/256GB
  • Xiaomi Redmi Note 4

• Unused Hardware currently :-
  • 4670K MSI mobo 16GB ram
  • i7 6700K  b250 mobo
  • Zotac GTX 1060 6GB Amp! edition
  • Zotac GTX 1050 mini

It'd be awesome to finally have a proper portable computer that isn't a limited tablet. I would love to use it for actual intense workloads on the out and about!

Cause it's the perfect PC to run my third monitor on...main display for gaming pc, secondary for this and third monitor for my 24/7 server (TS, games, somewhere where I can dump files I don't want to have on my main rig etc.)

Looking at my signature are we now? Well too bad there's nothing here...

What? As I said, there seriously is nothing here :) 

Right now i only have my laptop to game on, which is quite okay for some games, with its Geforce 540M (a tad old though). This machine would be a killer in compariason! Also, nice to see support for multiple SSDs to create a RAID 0 gaming drive :D

That's a hot little otter! I've been itching for a home base machine since my laptop is the only computer I have right now. This ZBOX seems more than ample.

It Is a very compact pc perfect for a media pic or small gaming pc...

its about time i shift to smaller pcs. it is portable and less bulky than my full tower pc. love that color also.

I need another computer for my tv in the living room. I got a steam controller but it is hard to get myself to use it when I am sitting at my computer desk and have a keyboard in front of me.

Always wanted to get into PC gaming. This little guy would be awesome, and quite interesting for a first time gaming PC. :D

I need it for my pc master race needs. Also I could fit it behind my tv and suprise my girlfriend with it.

With something this powerful and small, I would love to test a few different prototypes.

Firstly, the basic media centre/gaming rig for when its not in full use, But would love to also involve it in some cosplay gear, see what settings and functions can be applied that you normally can't get, as well as see what restrictions i also get from using a pc and possible ventilations.

It would be an epic project and would let the little guy down.

I N.E.E.D this machine, because it would fit perfectly into my office, replacing my 5 year machine which I use for Web development :)

thanks,  thanks for providing this awesome giveaway. i am from venezuela. i really need to update my g2010 integrate graphics gaming rig :(

I had a really hard time making a media center pc for my dad, picking out super small form factor parts and supporting 4k video. was going to do a console replacement but you cant get these i5/i7xxxxU yourself. there always built in. even if I get a custom case for a small form factor gaming pc for a tv, it wont be easy. ZOTAK knows what people want! Power but smaller than a console, or for that matter, most blu-ray players!

It is So Damn Compact....DreAMING For one;

If could Get through this GiveAway;

Can carry it any where I go......Game any Time;

//(Fingers Crossed)

The Zotac ZBOX MAGNUS EN970 is very compelling for space-cosnscious gaming; I'd love to attach it to the back of a 24"+ monitor for a clean, high powered gaming system that is extremely portable to boot.

I've  got three desktops all DOA. Looking for something to replace them with a working model so I can get on with working and playing.