Zotac ZBOX MAGNUS EN970 Giveaway

My girlfriend uses a crappy computer from 2008. Right now she is trying to get some skill in Photoshop and Illustrator. She needs a lot of practice for that and her computer really slows her down. Sadly we don't have the moneyz to afford a nice machine like the ZBOX right now. Thanks for the chance Zotac! I wish good luck to all the guys applying for this giveaway. Have a great time! Many generosity. Much present. WOW

Great giveaway. Watching the videos for a long time.

I would get it to put windows Linux and kodi(xbmc)

In multiboot. And try out steam on it.

I Have only underpowered hardware because I am repairing PCs etc.

I have a chinese android TV box that this would replace it.

Perfect for playing with friends when they come over.

Kep up the good work

Sorry for my bad English ;-)

I think the concept looks pretty neat, and I love the idea of smaller systems getting full sized GPUs built into them. Looks amazing.

Edit: this giveaway is super generous. Thanks LMG ;)

i Always loved zotac, at least here on mh country brazil, their prices are the best regarding their top of the line quality.

my system its rocking a GTX 750TI from zotac, as well as a sick zotac cpu cooler =)

I woud yoused it for gaming:) (pc slow and old) and it woud help me build a porteble pc. SORRY FOR MY ENGLISH!

Because I have very little space ( no space for a desktop) so I wpuld like this Mini PC!

Athlon X2 for only 27.31$   Best part lists at different price points   Windows 1.01 running natively on an Eee PC

My rig:

Spoiler

Celeronator (new main rig)

CPU: Intel Celeron (duh) N2840 2.16GHz Dual Core

RAM: 4GB DDR3 1333MHz

HDD: Seagate 500GB

GPU: Intel HD Graphics 3000 Series

Spoiler

Frankenhertz (ex main rig)

CPU: Intel Atom N2600 1.6GHz Dual Core

RAM: 1GB DDR3-800

HDD: HGST 320GB

GPU: Intel Graphics Media Accelerator (GMA) 3600

Not having to lugg my tower around to my friends place all the time would be awesome. Laptops are too expensive for (good) gaming.

I would LOVE to win this because I had an EN760 that ROCKED but it was stolen when my ex-roommate moved out. Jerk

Hi,

I would like a ZBOX because it's my birthday on the 30th this month and I've wanted to upgrade my current setup for the last 3 birthdays but there is always something coming up. I've always had a normal atx build ever since my first pentium 386. Even though this isn't an extreme gaming system I can however see quite a lot of possibilities.

I find it amazing how small PC can be now.

This would be perfect under my TV as a tiny console, and when it's not powerful enough I could stream from my desktop :D

Great giveaway as usual.

Thanks Linus :)

It's an amazing little piece of tech and safes so much space for more things to add to my gaming experience. Well done.

I like it because it makes people think you are a console peasant but you're not

Why not :P Im never gonna win it with the 300 "1 poster" entries ;)

But anywhoo, It would be great to use as a portable steambox and possibly an addition to my TV setup :P

Good luck everyone!

First of all thanks for the give away....

I used to be a full time gamer...and now since I cant afford a new PC other than my old 2010 junk I cant even play anything..

So it would be so greatfull if I had this..plus look at the size of that thing...that is like a freaking tiny monster among the huge jaws...

@linusmediagroup-I cant think of a reason why I did not recognize till this long...even being a busy youtube streamer..a big thumps up for you guys...

I want this box because my 2 years old 600€ (2y ago) PC can't even run Crysis 3 on Ultra-settings :(

hello, and as first zotac i am impressed that you have managed to squeeze so many horeses under such a small hood :D
It would be really nice to have this small yet powerfull little pc as a replacement for my ageing first gen i5 PC better known by the name Geoff :D

Would love to have it because it's small and more powerful than a notebook. Will end all the cluttering I have here.

=]

I would like one of these because i want a basic steam box, without the price of a high tech gaming rig

I am interested in the mini pc because it is really cool to be able to fit all that power into a little form factor like that. 

I would be interested in it due to the recent problems I am currently having with my gaming machine. And the fact that I think this would work perfectly in my livingroom for my kids to access for steam to play certain free to play games like star trek online or dc universe or other titles like that. Even run in some open world games like Fallout 4 or Battlefield Hardline

Firstly, just looking at the Form factor and the design of the box, Damn, that's sexy. I love the no-frills approach. I would probably use this as an HTPC/Gaming pc for the living room as I hate sharing my PC with anyone when they wanna watch a movie or look at a YT video coz my sister's Laptop is crap. Also, i would love to review this guy as it is a new, interesting and maybe even a sensible buy for some reasons. Make, me win, Lord Linus

Linus's voice was annoyingly hellish for atleast the first 50 videos that i watched

This machine is awsome, just a bit disconcerting the type number does not match the graphics.

Perfect to not hide under the desk or behind the monitor. It would look beautiful under my 34" 21x9 screen.

It's silent and strong, just like me ;)

This would be my new media center. Sleek design would fit perfectly next to my tv.

I'm interested in the usual scenario as to use it to be some sort of a set-top box + light gaming rig for the couch+tv, where the monstrous size of normal cases are not in the same nature as this little one.