Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
nicklmg

Zotac ZBOX MAGNUS EN970 Giveaway

It's small and packs a punch. It wouldn't look out of place on a TV unit either.

But after just watching the videos on building a PFsense router I can't help but think it's the right size and with built in Wifi it would go where my current Asus router is and wouldn't stand out. Not exactly a great use for a GTX 960 but still. It would also be small enough to fit under my TV unit in the man cave for fiddling about and doing some stuff with Eve Online boosting toons. There I said it!

All round though looks a great piece of kit and if I was limited for space it would be sort of thing I'd consider

I built a pc in my car's glove compartment, but it is becoming rather weak and i want something to replace it, but i cant afford a good laptop. (Btw I don't use it while driving and i get internet with a Verizon myfi but I use it very rarely as it is not cheap)

It's a fully fledged computer in the size roughly the same as a console and I can take it places with me.

Then I'd be able play pc games like Space Engineers ect.

Alex Kennedy

Easy to carry around fully featured gaming PC! What's not to love about it? :D

QUOTE ME IN A REPLY SO I CAN SEE THE NOTIFICATION!

When there is no danger of failure there is no pleasure in success.

I like it because it is so tiny. It could be used for taking back and forth to other locations for gaming, as well as it would be useful at school, as it could be connected to the projectors and or monitors we use there.

I live in a dorm currently, so I don't have a lot of available space for a desktop. While I do have a laptop, it gets really annoying having to get it out of the bag and connect all the cables (ethernet, hdmi, power, usb-hub, ...) to it every time I return from college, so having this little bugger permanently on my desk would at the very least solve that problem.

It's also more powerful than my laptop, so maybe if I win this I'll finally be able to (somewhat) play Star Citizen. At least on low-720p, because my laptop can't even to that at the moment.

It would also, as intended, save a lot of space on my desk, since I won't need to put a laptop on the table anymore, this having a much smaller footprint.

I hope I win,

Cheers,

ElfenSky.

I like questing in RuneScape and think that Assassin's Creed 3 was a great game. I've got a Surface Book 2 15" yet I still proudly consider myself a PlayStation peasant. I have a Pixel 2 XL, and the camera on it is absolutely amazing. No regrets.

Being a college student moving around is kind of a thing that happens often whether its staying at one friends or another when you don't really want to be home. So having a PC that's so small would be way more convenient than dragging around a big old desktop. Though a laptop could be better for portability the Zotac ZBOX is by far more impressive than what I can afford.

It's been a while that my girlfriend is asking me to find her a compact little computer to do CAD softwares on and while keeping it fast, I have to go low on price!!! I guess a free 'EVERYTHING' except storage and ram can be a very huge help for us!! It's very compact even smaller than what I could every possible build, too.

What is this magic box you speak of?

I could use it to carry my scrolls in .txt format, it would be smaller and not as heavy as my as having them in tomes. 

Or something like a private mincraft/ksp server, that would be nice too.

how can I not be interested in it,

Price: hard to beat giveaway,

Parts: got my dead laptop for what's missing,

Performance: it's better then the paperweight I have,

Size: beats a bulky desktop in shipping and places to put it,

Living in Canada, it gets pretty cold, especially with winter coming up. This looks like it could act like a space heater as well as a PC in one if i run it hard enough. Being a student, i don't have much space anyways so this would make my life so much better. the gtx 960 is also a step up from my current radeon hd 4650. Also, huge fan of the videos, keep it up.

Would be asome to win this brcause i want to replace my laptop at my shop (7 year old dell) to manage my website and orders. Good luck to all of you guys! Linus stay healthy and keep up the good work!!

Honestly, this would be a great system for an htpc for my family to use. Right now a lot of services run jankliy through our internet connected blu-ray player, and something like this could fix many issues I've had to work around.

The Zotac is a great idea for an entertainment center piece especially for people that live around cities like Boston where space comes at a premium. No need for a desk or anything, just mount this sucker near the TV and plug in some wireless peripherals and you're good to go!

Not only is the size of this computer very pleasing, but the power is not a compromise either. I live in a family of 5 and my desktop is the only one in the house. Getting this would be very awsome. I love hoq it has a small form factor but big performance.