Zotac ZBOX MAGNUS EN970 Giveaway

I love the big performance in a small form factor.  The small size makes it very portable, unlike a traditional desktop.  Thanks for the chance ZOTAC and LinusTech!!

Well, as a college student, a new computer doesn't sound bad by any means, the zotac seems like a specially great device given it's desktop utility and damn is it compact. So yeah props to anyone who wins though,

What makes me interested in the Zotac ZBOX is simple : PORTABILITY!! I'm always on the road and my desktop computer misses me so bad sometimes. A laptop is cool but a portable desktop like this is simply perfect for my situation being in hotel rooms having nothing to do except watch stuff I don't really like on T.V or try and pray hard that my laptop will be able to run a decent game. Please Zotac, Help me! I'm going crazy here haha !

The best thing about the ZBOX is that you can take it anywhere, and set it up on a friends TV. You could also do an "invisible" pc setup with the ZBOX hidden under your desk or something. Maybe even mounted behind your monitor. 

I would really take advantage of the ZBOX's size and portability. It would really be nice to hook it up to my tv, because I can't imagine dragging my massive heavy desktop into my living room. I would also be interested in taking it on trips because of the size. And last but not least the computers at my high school are absolute garbage, so I could just hook this baby up to the monitor and problem solved.

The Zotac ZBOX would be awesome for a living room gaming setup where there wouldn't be enough space for a normal gaming tower, the ZBOX would fit nicely. Also my buddy could use a nice little gaming pc so I have someone to game with.

i kneed a computer for school and some light gaming it wold be a graet help

Id love to have a ZBOX not only for the power it packs but for the size of it. It would fit right in with my other home theater and gaming devices if not make them jealous due to all the attention it would get! Plus my birthday is the 28th so wouldn't that be awesome  :D

What makes me interested?

First of all, made a new account just for this one, so it is pretty interesting :D

Now the real interests:

• The awesome form factor and looks
  • It has Bluetooth without a dongle! not many desktops have one right from the package
  • Its very powerful IMHO for that small package
  • The DIY part is awesome, add your own SSD/HDD and RAM and specially the extra M.2 slot
  • And of course the 4k option

That sums it pretty much and please pick me!!!! :P

i gotta bad case of "igottasee'ems". also i think it would make a kickass tv streamer/gaming rig for the lounge room

Paired it with a portable monitor and it will be the best portable gaming

I would love to win this giveaway so i could use this for gaming at my friends house and around my home. I know I will love it because the Zotac products I own already work fantastic for me, like my Zotac Omega Core GTX 970. If I win I will finally be able to play games at my girlfriends house and friends house without having to lug my entire PC setup everywhere. It would be very convenient and I would be so happy if I win! Thank you for the giveaway regardless and I wish the best of luck to everyone!!!

I think it will be a nice little HTPC, plus my birthday is on the 23rd so it would be a nice present.

I would use it as a portable computer. Take it to work or home and just connect it to a display when I got there. This way I get most of the portability of a laptop, and most of the function of a desktop.

I'd really love to win this Zotac ZBOX to use to be able to provide a more reliable and steady source of in-home gaming on the couch. The amount of technology packed into this tiny chassis is astounding. With the full size desktop I dream of building one day in the future, I could also use this compact computer to hone my gaming skills and do my schoolwork. I would also bring it to LAN parties my friends and I have (which would be much easier than hauling around a big full-size tower with all of the premium parts I want). The Zotac would provide me with a resource with which I could concoct many uses.

It's a very small machine but also powerful it would be great to get it home get it in some nice clothew take it to dinner and see what it can do afterwards

It would be wonderful to have this in my dorm, rather than lugging my desktop around everytime we have a break!

I5 5200u + GTX 960 at that size !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!  B)

HTPC + Gaming Rig next to my TV  :blink:

Good luck guys  :D

ZOTAC!!!! 

YOU

DID 

WERK!

THE MAGNUS LOOKS SWEET! 

I've actually been shopping for a small form factor pc for my entertainment center and you caught my eye! Its super impressive to see how small you guys made it. Love that something so small has a GTX960! I also love the orange power button! You guys rock for giving a lucky winner the chance to try it out!

I've never won a giveaway for anything worth more than $5 so winning this would probably be the greatest thing I've ever won! ;D

My dad won't get me a new PC.

Why? "You need the portability of a laptop when you go to college!" Says he.

"Cool" Say I.

"It's going to be the lowest budget thing we can find coz laptops giving the same performance as yo PC costs more than the bike we just got you"

Long story short, this thing is waaay better than a tiny laptop that chokes when I start chrome, so yeah xD

I think it's amazing they crammed so much performance in such a tiny box. As someone who travels a lot and recently had my laptop cpu die, it's be wonderful to have something like this for work (and play) on the go with my mini 12 inch monitor I currently use with my portable dvd player.

The really small form factor is what makes me super interested 

It's compact, easy to change parts and it has all the necessities of a desktop. USB ports, microphone and headphone jacks, etc. It's a good thing to have if you have a small budget. It's a Change parts here and there as you go type deal. Me personally would love to have this because I have a small budget, and could just upgrade when I can.