Zotac ZBOX MAGNUS EN970 Giveaway

how can I not be interested in it,

Price: hard to beat giveaway,

Parts: got my dead laptop for what's missing,

Performance: it's better then the paperweight I have,

Size: beats a bulky desktop in shipping and places to put it,

Living in Canada, it gets pretty cold, especially with winter coming up. This looks like it could act like a space heater as well as a PC in one if i run it hard enough. Being a student, i don't have much space anyways so this would make my life so much better. the gtx 960 is also a step up from my current radeon hd 4650. Also, huge fan of the videos, keep it up.

Because... I don't have a desktop? And I need something a little more beefy than my old laptop (i'm in engineering).

Would be asome to win this brcause i want to replace my laptop at my shop (7 year old dell) to manage my website and orders. Good luck to all of you guys! Linus stay healthy and keep up the good work!!

A full on PC the size of a console..... MIND BLOWN!!!!

Really cool for playing in front of the couch with lots of Doritos and Mountain Dew.

Honestly, this would be a great system for an htpc for my family to use. Right now a lot of services run jankliy through our internet connected blu-ray player, and something like this could fix many issues I've had to work around.

The Zotac is a great idea for an entertainment center piece especially for people that live around cities like Boston where space comes at a premium. No need for a desk or anything, just mount this sucker near the TV and plug in some wireless peripherals and you're good to go!

Not only is the size of this computer very pleasing, but the power is not a compromise either. I live in a family of 5 and my desktop is the only one in the house. Getting this would be very awsome. I love hoq it has a small form factor but big performance.

I would give this to my friend that has a very ghetto computer so we can play games together without his game crashing and stuff.

CPU: AMD FX 6300 Mobo: Gigabyte 78LMT-USB3 GPU: MSI R7850 Power Edition 2GD5 Ram: Mushkin Enhanced Silverline 8GB 1333 HDD: WD Blue 1TB PSU: Antec 750 Watt Case: Zalman Z9 Plus

Mouse: Razer DeathAddder 2013 Keyboard: Razer Lycosa Headphones: Turtle Beach Earforce X12 Monitor: BenQ GL2450

it will be enough for a little gaming, so yer i definitly want that little thingy!

small and powerful! i want it because here in argentina things are really expensive and it could fit perfect in my bedroom which is small, and also i use to play videogames with some friends and this will be easy to carry

Sweet case, wish I could update the graphics card in it though, but a great portable solution

what makes you interested in the ZBOX when compared to a traditional desktop?

Well I was thinking to build a HTPC to hide in the attached-to-the-wall thingy I did for the living room,

but this ZOTAC Mini PC might be a great solution for a HTPC/Console to plug to my 65" LG 1080p TV

My kids only have a PS3 and I want to play TitanFall with them cause they love to play in my Eyefinity PC

I have two kids, and one Desktop, (also have a laptop for their homework but sucks for games) 

and I'm planning to get them a decent gaming laptop for xmas, so in order to play the three of us 

would be with an extra PC (or a ZOTAC MiniPC)

3 kids (I mean me and my 2 kids) ====> My desktop + xmas ROG Laptop + Zotac MiniPC

and of course 2 extra origin titanfall accounts... :D

I love these mini boxes. You can do so much with them. Even mount them behind you tv. This one is even better since it packs a little bit more of a punch.

I been looking at a PC for my living room for ages looking at making a HTPC but due to losing my job i never got round to building one so this would be great for a home theatre PC in my room as well as some light gaming and for my fiancée to use when she cant be asked to go up stairs and get her laptop which happens a lot -_- 

So I will possibly be looking at installing a steam os on this and I don't mind spending the little bit of cash on some RAM as I already have a hard drive that will fit :)

But ye love this product just due to size as i love the fact everything is getting smaller it means you can keep your living room minimal. 

Case:- 4U Rack Mount Case | Cooler:- Antec Kuhler H600 | CPU:- Intel i5 4690K @ 4.50GHz GPU:- Zotac GeForce GTX 970 4GB AMP! Omega Core Edition @ 1449MHz | Motherboard:- MSI Z97S SLI Krait | PSU:- XFX XTR 650W Gold | RAM:- HyperX DDR3 1866MHz 4GB White (x2) Black (x2) | Storage:- Kingston V300 120GB | Storage 2:- Seagate FireCuda 1TB | Build Log |

This Zotac box I'd name Zora and put it in my loving room to try to get some of my non PC friends DOWN with PC gaiming console style. PS I miss the days of four people in a room playing all together us kno bros. Smack yo mama!!

The small form factor is really nice because it'll fit pretty much anywhere!

it is compact and easy to move it anywhere.

last but not least ,quite enough to play some games.

I would love this for starting a twitch channel. The super small form factor is also very handy for my small desk, plus I can brag to my friends I have a better PC than them and it can fit into a large pocket.

What makes me Interested in this compared to regular desktop is:

*The fact it has a small form factor. (meaning I can have a small server in my bedroom.)

*It has a lot of USB ports so I can connect external hard drives and other USB devices without needing a USB hub.

*It is a kit so I can choose what SSD, RAM (RWM), and OS I want.

*And it's hardware is significantly better than my current hardware. (I have a Toshiba laptop with Intel Pentium.)

I would love it because it's great for bringing to friend's houses, or to LANs, and it's pretty damn powerful for how small it is!

The size seems humbling when you consider the amount of power it seems to have. It would be great to use in tight environment.