Zotac ZBOX MAGNUS EN970 Giveaway

I need it as my study pc on my study desk. My every day use laptop is to distracting when i need to get stuff done :). ZBOX is compact and not so noticable so it would fit right in :)

This little Diddy would become the living room media / gaming box. It would replace my Boxee Box (Ya, still have one!) and my Netflix machine aka PS3. I'd also use it for picturing viewing with the wife and all the other magnificent things an actual real computer can do in the living room.

I want to win it because i can whip it out my back pocket and play rocket league at a friends just like ... yeah, mini pc yo.

Always wanted a full tower pc but seeing a small and packed design it's very intriguing, independently what the specs are, hope i win and if not im more than happy for anyone who got it; looking foward for more cool videos up the channel :)

I love the powerful specs in such a small package. So portability is why I'm interested in the ZBOX!

I find the zotac interesting because of it's small form factor. I would use this as a console more than a traditional desktop so I would have this by my TV. I could also use this when I travel so I could have a more portable desktop like computer.

Ok I'll be honest with you , I need it to me , for no purpose, I just had a rig with 750ti gpu and a such bad cpu , but with over clocking and with my air conditioning it comes kind of nice performance

The ZBOX would be a perfect way of getting my girlfriend and her family into PCs!! Mid and full sized PCs are claimed to be too large for their home. This would be great for their living room HDTV for gaming and some web browsing than an unusable Windows XP laptop and an iPad.

I would like to put a picture here.  :ph34r:

Looks like it would make a kick ass home theater pc. That is how I would use it should I win it :)

I want this because I don't have a computer of my own and I could use this for gaming and videos. Life would be so much easier! Thanks!

i will give it to my girlfriend cuz she travels alot and wants to play games with me on the go 

Sure, ill take it and do stuff.

CPU : FX8320 MOBO: ASUS M5A97 R2.0 RAM: CORSAIR XMS3 8GB(1x8GB) STORAGE: 64GB BOOT SSD 1TB STOARGE HDD GPU: SAPPHIRE 7950 PSU: XFX 650W CASE: BITFENIX SHINOBI WINDOW COOLING: 212 EVO

Explain why I want a ZBOX? Nah.

I'm not going to tell Zotac why I need the best mini-desktop in the market.

I won't say that the ZBOX is the only viable solution to having a good looking setup in a tiny place.

I don't believe you could make a seamless setup with the looks of a console.

It's not like it looks completely amazing and clean with a subtle orange power ring.

It isn't super powerful with a GTX960, it isn't super easy to install and upgrade. 

Mini-PC done right. Pff. That's not even possible. 

At least I didn't believe it until now.

Great job Zotac. Super excited to see one IRL. (:

The zbox is one of the coolest inventions and is paving the path to powerful mini pc's in years to come. Thanks for giving one away, guys! I wish all the contestants the best of luck!

Love that micropc It is almost as powerful as my current pc... Being 10 times smaller, I'm really interested in that because it is easier to set up and maintain... Since I live in Continental Cuba which is a dictatorial communist regime, you can't buy computer hardware anymore... even if you find it, you can't afford it.

I'm guessing it won't require to much power to run, so I could use an ups or small generator, that would allow me to save my game progress with all the power shortages we have. NICE

Absolutely amazing product.... :)

Finally I'll have a chance to play PC games if I win this. Hope to win.

Saw the givaway in your overpowered router video. I'd use it to make my own overpowered router / NAS / Media server. The full graphics would make Plex encoding much faster than my current rig. Either that or build it into an arcade cabinet. No way to know unless I win. Thanks Zotac for sponsering, Thanks LTT!

Why do I want this ZBOX? Man, it's tiny, awesome, powerful and reliable. Why would anyone not want one of these on their desk? I really want it to work and play some hardcore games on that GTX 960. Incredible piece of machinery!

definitely the size factor. I don't want to have a desktop taking up too much space and the low performance from PC sticks. 

Girlfriend's computer is starting to get a little out of date but she wants to play all the same games as me. This would really help her out.

Thanks for your consideration.

I am interesting in how all the components can fit in this little box. I want to disassemble it。  ;)

It is a very tiny machine that can't be matched by a desktop. This is why i like it.

Hey Linus Tech and Zotac. First and foremost, I would like to thank you both for giving us this opportunity. I have been following Linus Tech Tips and Zotac for many years, and would love to own yet another great zotac product. I would use this machine for a media center/casual living room gaming machine. Thanks again for the opportunity! Cheers from america!