Zotac ZBOX MAGNUS EN970 Giveaway

They way I see it, Fresh install of Debian, Steam, Plex/Kodi and convert my spare Ducky Board to use BT or maybe even WiFi for some living room gaming/ browsing/ media lovin

Honesty the Zbox is so portable you can take it anywhere, this is why its perfect for me.

Nice software  :)

I just want this compact rig on my desk to use as an auxiliary PC.

Well I think it would be nice to have such a powerful small form factor PC since I have an older laptop and the Zotac Magnus EN970 would be a darn good upgrade, I could carry it wherever I want to. :)

I am running some seriously old hardware by todays standards and a full case is hard to hide. This would be a well needed upgrade and excelent for making the room more modern.

I've got an old craptop, and the PC is just too big and bulky to keep in the living room, relegating gaming time to lonely basement time instead of being with the family.  So a little gaming/media player thing sounds cool.

Hello,

The reason I want this is because it will be nice to have a smaller box to hide behind my TV.

Knowledge is power and power corrupts, So study hard and be evil.   

I would set this up for my father, he's still using a Dell Latitude laptop from early 2000 :lol:

Well, firstly, with that I’ll be able to play pc games while travelling , secondly, it will occupy less space than the desktop and lastly, my sick sister broke her arm and can’t go out much so I’ll giver her a gaming computer.

Seems it would be pretty good for having as a second machine for when my main rig is tied up rendering or something. Would hide nicely out the way and be powerful enough for almost everything.

This computer will make for the perfect living room media center/steam big picture gaming pc... I will place it in my media console, plug it into my entertainment center in the living room and be the envy of all of the PS4/XBOX1/STEAM BOX users.

Gaming in style.

post-93929-0-22877000-1447888880_thumb.j

I'm interested in the ZBox over a traditional desktop because I'd be able to place it in my kitchen and the strange pickled vegetable smell would make it seem like I can cook.

Hi, i never had a good destop to start with, been running 9800 gt and 8gb ram for like forever ='( would love a new upgrade. Why i would love the new zbox? well i have a small room that will probably fit 1 king size bed and i cant open the door after that. lol. That compact zbox would be awesome since i can just put it on top of the desk.  :P

I would really love to win this. I would for sure give it to my brother so that we could finally play games together that his 10 year old laptop could never run. It would also be awesome to move around compared to a regular PC. I don't expect to win, (I never do), but maybe I will win something eventually. 

My name is Malte

and I am interested in the Magnus because it is in my mind the the perfect steam machine. It is small, quite and fits perfectly under the tv. And that is propably what I would do with this little box.

This would make a kick-ass microserver, you can bet I'll have 64gb in it :)

This ZOTAC would be good for me because it's more powerfull and smaller than my desktop :P

I prefer the zbox because it's smaller than a desktop which leaves room for all my other tech and gadgets.:)

I'd love to have one of these, especially because I'm going to be a college student soon. I feel that this would allow me to get an ultrabook to take to class but still have lightweight gaming power in my dorm without having to carry my full desktop around.

QUOTE when replying to others / Quality over Quantity in your posts / Avoid ambiguous topic titles

Desktop: "Shockwave" Core i7-5820K / GTX 970 SSC / ASUS X99 Deluxe / 16GB DDR4 / 120GB Samsung 850 EVO / 2TB WD Black Caviar
Laptop:  "Archippos"  Dell XPS 15:  Core i7-7700HQ  /  GTX 1050  /  16GB DDR4  /  512GB NVMe PCI-E SSD

Ive actually wanted to buy a ZBOX, but haven't got around to it do to money lol. I wanted to make one into a living room steam machine for small games like Limbo!

I would love to have one of these boxes. Since I saw your video I have been thinking about buying one. This would make a great mobile gaming and desktop for me since I tend to travel a lot and can't keep a good desktop I think this would be an awesome product to fit my needs. I think this offers much more than any gaming laptop and could see using this anywhere I go just a easily.