Zotac ZBOX MAGNUS EN970 Giveaway

Tiny PC, whats not to love? Also need a new pc anyways cause my laptop is getting old. Hopefully able to just carry a monitor and this as a 'laptop' instead :D

I'm mainly interested in this little beast so that I can use it as a media and light gaming pc for the living room. Good luck all!

I would like to get this in order to have a computer that is powerfull enough to run my caputure device and run some virtual machines at the same time ive been wanting to build a mATX rig for a while but the ZBOX would be wayyyyy smaller and more convenient

nope not gonna win, anyways if I were to be proven wrong I would give this thing to the kid in my neighbourhood that has no chance of getting a pc, along with me throwing a monitor and peripherals for it.

mY sYsTeM iS Not pErfoRmInG aS gOOd As I sAW oN yOuTuBe. WhA t IS a GoOd FaN CuRVe??!!? wHat aRe tEh GoOd OvERclok SeTTinGS FoR My CaRd??  HoW CaN I foRcE my GpU to uSe 1o0%? BuT WiLL i HaVE Bo0tllEnEcKs? RyZEN dOeS NoT peRfORm BetTer wItH HiGhER sPEED RaM!!dId i WiN teH SiLiCON LotTerrYyOu ShoUlD dEsHrOuD uR GPUmy SYstEm iS UNDerPerforMiNg iN WarzONEcan mY Pc Run WiNdOwS 11 ?woUld BaKInG MY GRaPHics card fIX it? MultimETeR TeSTiNG!! aMd'S GpU DrIvErS aRe as goOD aS NviDia's YOU SHoUlD oVERCloCk yOUR ramS To 5000C18

I wish so much to win this giveway..

Even i never had luck on this type of things i keep trying lol.

This would be so awesome if you know that you need to go somewhere and can not pack to much, You could just pack this with a small projector, mouse and keyboard and you will be set.  

Why intrested? Because now I can actually enjoy LANparties! 

This would make for a great traveling pc for someone who travels between places a lot.

So much lazors!

No seriously, its small, its powerful, it fits into my house - I need it.

I really like the small form factor and the low noise. It's perfect for my Home Cinema where i only have an old Desktop PC.

With the ZBOX I could easily game, surf and stream in it.

I would use it as media center and as secondary gaming pc whent my friends come to my place to pay some fun multiplayer games. Simple as that. :)

I am really interested in this because I have got a smaller cabinet where I store my pc which is why I think that a compacted pic would suit my needs better. Plus my current pc is getting quite old and needs retiring

It's small, just like a console, but possibly better.

Looking to replace my ageing 7+ year old system and this looks like a great little system to do it with.

Hey Nick,

I am 10-graders from Germany, with my friends we work together in our small “mediagroup” we do event filming, Short Films, Music Videos also allow and help other students to produce their own content. We try us with Live Production and broadcasting, for field production we need a good performance computer for controlling an ATEM studio, copy raw material or edit content on the go with a low budget it’s hard to find the best way without carry around a whole heavy and bulky tower who take damage easily. Therefore the Zotac ZBOX MAGNUS is the best way to go, with 4 HDMI and a height performance dedicated GTX graphics is great for multiple HD monitors and power hungry 3D or 2D render application in combination with an Intel Core i5-5200U it’s great to do HD edit. Two LAN ports are great if you god twice networks, in our case one for normal Internet connection and one for the ATEM Studio controls plus a Teamspeak as a low budget Intercom solution at big event filming such as our School Concert with 4 or more cameras one mobile Steadycam with assistant on the go. With the compact form factor, much IO, robust small design, cool looking orange light easy upgrade capability for HDD/SSD storage and a ton of computing power and gaming performance it is not just great for a Steammachine also as a tiny full size PC.

Loving greetings from Germany ;-)

Dear flash73

Its one of the few good mini pc's i know of. Its a little pricey but if you ignore that. Its a great project to work on.

I am looking for something to upgrade my old dell laptop too and this would be a great upgrade.

It would be a nice computer to take to and from school and other places like my friends houses. My secondary school has computers there and I just don't want to use them as they are slow and it would be awesome to walk in with 16 gig's of ram and an m.2 ssd :P. If I ever don't need it in the future I will give it to my father as he needs an upgrade and he wants a laptop.

It would be a nice computer to take to and from school and other places like my friends houses. My secondary school has computers there and I just don't want to use them as they are slow and it would be awesome to walk in with 16 gig's of ram and an m.2 ssd :P. If I ever don't need it in the future I will give it to my father as he needs an upgrade and he wants a laptop. *edit* I accidentally made a 2ND post and don't know how to remove it so if a moderator sees it remove this post please and disregard it from the contest.

Getting this will enable me to remove my boy from MY PC and hook him up with one = more youtubes and gaming.  :D

Cos ZBOX MAGNUS EN970 looks very cool and match for my black stand and black TV.

Interested in this because I actually don't have a gaming desktop. Just a gaming laptop from 2011 that is starting to show its age.

This Zotac machine would be a killer solution for my living room multimedia center. It would great not only for high-def video but I could actually install Steam and let kids play on it, while I can still work on my main workstation. I have some spare SSD a few gigs of RAM to put it in and get the baby runnin' right away! Finally Portal 2 co-op from couch - yeah! With GeForce GTX 960 like a breeze..

Right now I have under my TV just Raspberry Pi 2 model B with OSMC multimedia center streaming content from local NAS. It's far from ideal, but cool thing is that I can control it remotely from my Android phone.

After such Zotac upgrade, I could get Pi out and start on my project: "dirt cheap Sonos-like solution" for kitchen audio. I would rip out old CD radio/player (with good speakers) and stuff in Pi with Hifiberry sound card. Still streaming music from local NAS and Google play via wi-fi.
Inspired here: http://support.hifiberry.com/hc/en-us/community/posts/201493642-RPi-2-and-Amp-with-LCD-TFT-

post-286547-0-87787600-1447801706.jpg