Zotac ZBOX MAGNUS EN970 Giveaway

I'm a college student and, as much as I'd love to put together a full size tower build, I don't feel like lugging it around every time I need to go somewhere. This would serve my needs nicely.

It seems like a great machine for my fiancee. I'm hoping to be able to play Overwatch with her when it comes out. I've also been needing a HTPC since I moved my mid tower into my bed room finally.

I want it because I want to mount it behind my monitor for a do-it-yourself all-in-one pc!

I want it so bad because i want to create my own smart tv system. (better than intel's compute stick)

Sounds perfect for SteamOS! Gaming on a computer instead of on a crappy PS4 or XBOX one in the livingroom would be awesome!! So that's what I would do with it if I won.

Ive wanted the new zbox since linus reviewed it but no green for it ;_;

i would like to have a new computer i am on a crapy mac mini and i cant play games but i can watch videos and that is about all i can do and i love to play games so.... yea it would be AWESOME to have a better computer

I Want Win this because its so beautiful seeing mini-pc with high perfomance graphics and processor

I would love to have this piece of equipment because it would be so nice to be able to take it over to friends houses or anywhere else I visit without having to bring a laptop with me.

i want it because, 1: i don't have cash for a good pc and 2: the chair i use is a camping chair, so i would prefer using my couch

-Ludomon22

Hey there,

My name is Alex and I am from the UK. I have just moved out of my parents house to live with my girlfriend near my university. When I was living with my parents I made my Dad a media server but I didn't have to heart to take it with me so I left it behind. I would love to get this hooked up to my TV and make it into my own media server. It would be perfect as it is small and I won't have to keep booting up my main desktop when I want to use it.

P.s. I love all the work you do at LinusTechTips! So keep it up!

Alex 

I would like this computer for programming, since I find tiny computers look cooler than their full sized counterparts.

Why do I want the ZBOX?

Because it is freaking awesome, How did they manage to make such a small pc amazes me.

So, I would love to win it, as i would use it to play games 24/7.

I would love to surprise my brother with this as a gift as he is struggling to find a good machine at the right size for his media center/Diablo machine. The machine? whats not to love, its an awesome form factor with awesome capability.

I'd like to win it because its extraordinary how you can have a system that powerful and that small.

I have very little space on my desk so a tiny system would be great.

Thanks for a chance at this Zotac! It's cool that something so small can carry a GTX 960. I'd take on my travels for sure. Super portable power!

I always wanted a tiny pc i could care with me instead of having to take my heavy tower if i wanted to play with friends

This tiny box is so much powerfull than my phone and my HUGE pc together :P

GL to everyone!

This would be perfect thing for streaming and lan partyes :D

I am a single father of four and while all my kids love computer gaming (down with consoles!) space is limited so they share. Having a compact system like this would be much better then trying to shoehorn in a full size PC.

I would like this because i would liketo conect it to my tv and not take up to much room

I would like to get it too. It would be nice to have a handy compact computer for playing games when traveling.