Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
nicklmg

Zotac ZBOX MAGNUS EN970 Giveaway

I'd love this build for my college and gaming, the specs are just good enough for things like photoshop or entry level gaming. Its size will be useful when i'll have to take the rig with me for when i go and visit my family.

When comparing the ZBOX en970 with the traditional desktop, the main reason I will pick the ZBOX is,it is a space saver,and it is so small that I can carrying it around ,and plug in the power and the monitor which can give me a whole different experience of a PC.Also a gtx 960 packed in this tiny beast will probably overkill all the other PCs that have the same spec.

Well i'd love to have one because I'm really interested with building pc's but don't have the $money$ to do so. And i think it would fit perfectly on my desk instead of my 10year old pentium 4 powered dinosaur

I always want to build a computer in fact I do have a zotac gtx 780ti that I bought from my boss since he already upgraded to a 980ti but the problem is setting this beefie up will cost you a lot and that is a real expense problem. So If I win this zotac zbox, I don't see any reason to hasten my project rig (expense wise perhaps) since this is one amazing portable pc as per linus's review.

Goodluck to everyone including me :)

PS: I'm from the Philippines.

I would love this pc because I don't have a decent pc to play also because I switched school I am no longer in a pltw engineering program and no longer have access to the outodesk inventor program because of my low powered pc so this would help for that and for gaming.I would attach a sample of a qi charging stand but it didn't fit.

Wow. 380 pages already. That's insane! :D

I would love to get the Zotac ZBOX to use as a LAN PC. I go to short, 6-10 hour LANs quite often and it's hardly worth taking a full tower. The specs are actually pretty similar to my main system, but ALTO better than my 5 year old toshiba laptop, running a Dual-core i5 @ 2.4GHz and Intel 2000 (or 2500?) onboard graphics. When I've not got it for the day at a LAN my dad is also looking for a new laptop, but doesn't want to spend 100s of pounds on something that is stil only mediocre performance. He could use it plugged into the TV day-to-day.

Good luck to me and everyone else entering. :D