Zotac ZBOX MAGNUS EN970 Giveaway

I would love this machine as, it's faster then my current main gaming system (surprising considering the size!) and I would love to see how it performs across the charts! I have some spare DDR3L and drives from some of my previous systems that would work well with this little guy but I'd definitely have to get it a M2.0 drive ;)  

My name is Chris and I'm from Germany!

I'm part of a Formula Student racing team, and I am responsible for photography and videography. Since we travel a lot, I need to work on a Laptop, which unfortunately is stone old! It would be amazing to replace it with this amazing miniture desktop. It would be small enough to fit in our travel cases and still have to ability to power through content creation! On our way home from the events, I sometimes have to work on the bus to get the videos done in time, and that is also something, where you can't make good use of a desktop PC!

If you don't know what Formula Student is, please check out www.ka-raceing.de or a video I made this year:

Thank you,
Chris

Nice and compact, can't make a tower like that. Would be great for my girlfriend to use, since she refuses to have a tower.

well, my sisters room isnt quite so good for a "big" pc, so this would be pretty ideal, specially since airport security killed the mobo of the old pc...

i9 11900k - NH-D15S - ASUS Z-590-F - 64GB 2400Mhz - 1080ti SC - 970evo 1TB - 960evo 250GB - 850evo 250GB - WDblack 1TB - WDblue 3TB - HX850i - 27GN850-B - PB278Q - VX229 - HP P224 - HP P224 - HannsG HT231 - 450D                                                         

Would be nice to get the other half a portable micro-pc so we can game together!

Thanks for the Giveaway  maybe I will win so I can replace my Laptop from stone age 2010  :P

In a few months I will finish my "Techniker" degree (german semi-engineer). We use SolidWokrs for CAD and Simulation but most features doesen't work with my  current "workstation". So ZBOX  would be a massive improvement!

Being a student studying abroad, portability is key. Right now I'm gaming on my non-gaming laptop where I also keep all my class materials. If anything happens to this laptop, well... I don't even want to think about it  :unsure:. 

Having a tiny system powerful and small enough to game anywhere would simply be any university student :) !  

I don't want, I need it as its better than my current desktop :'(

It's also so adorable and cute with its compactness, Mew~ :3

I think the ZBOX would be great addition to my living room gaming setup. I've wanted an HTPC for some time and the ZBOX form factor is perfect for that.

Thank you Zotac!

:o At the first glance in the P3 router building video, I thought this was something like a graphic card amp.

It's amazing how they fit a desktop GTX 960 inside this little kit( if it doesn't heat up too badly).

Since I was such a fool to put my ROG G46w in the drawer to save up some desk space and ended up burnt the screen, this little kit seems to be a great replacement.

This is the first time I actually catch up with a giveaway event, so hoping I'm lucky enough to win it.

P.S after I broke my elbow, I have spent the entire month watching you guys doing crazy stuff(including the quickies and CATS, LOL). And I was so excited to find out that you locate in Langley. So, if I ever I won this, I really wanted to pay you guys the visit I wished for weeks. :)  And good luck with your voice Linus.

I would love this as something to use in my living room as a steam machine or to 'in-home stream' with. That's why the compact form is so good.

I would love to have the ZBOX in my living room as an alternative to gaming consoles. #PCMasterRace .. jk

As I'm going to be going to university next year, I can't take my massive desktop I currently have so a tiny pc would save me!

This system would actually be a major upgrade as a gaming rig for me as sad as that is, so I'm really hoping I win.

I'd love this build for my college and gaming, the specs are just good enough for things like photoshop or entry level gaming. Its size will be useful when i'll have to take the rig with me for when i go and visit my family.

I want to see how well this thing can replace a pleb-box.

When comparing the ZBOX en970 with the traditional desktop, the main reason I will pick the ZBOX is,it is a space saver,and it is so small that I can carrying it around ,and plug in the power and the monitor which can give me a whole different experience of a PC.Also a gtx 960 packed in this tiny beast will probably overkill all the other PCs that have the same spec.

Sooo much power (compared to my own rig) in this tiny box, thats so awesome.  ^_^

I would use it for my work and for lans so I don't have to carry my full tower with me.