Zotac ZBOX MAGNUS EN970 Giveaway

I would love the Zbox because i have never had a computer that could run games and my birthday is a few days after the 23rd.

Really excited about this giveaway! Hoping to get my kids a computer they can share and this would be wonderful!

I am Kevin. (Hi, from Taiwan)

First of all props to Zotac for designing this. I've thought of the future with everyone having a smaller PC. Something like this is very interesting to see if it's capable of all the task anyone would use on their computer. I would love to get my hands on this to use for streaming my gaming PC.

It is a very compact machine, so it would be perfect for gaming at my living room.

Hello!

I'm very interested in the Zotac. I am a student at TASIS England and I am currently working on developing software for a 3D printed prosthetic arm. We'd like to use the Zotac to aid in the development of the software so we can use an EEG Headset with an Arduino to move the hand. The Zotac is the best way for us to easily develop the software by allowing us to analyze the brainwaves from the EEG headset and translate it into servo movements.

We are also working on developing a 3D printed Solar R/C Aircraft and the Zotac would be the ideal mobile command station that would allow us to program waypoints and monitor aircraft status via radio signals.

On top of everything, we'd use the Zotac to create renders for promotional content for our projects, allowing us to showcase them to potential investors. We'd also like to run the Autodesk 3D modelling program without wasting time for the rendering.

We'd be more than happy to send you progress of all of our projects.

Anyway, we appreciate your giveaway and all the best!

Thanks,

Alex

Hi, I like the Zbox because it's a compact piece of machine with great specs! I myself have only a dell laptop with integrated HD 5500 graphics that I use. I'm hoping to win this great PC because I would love to game properly on it and id be using it for just that reason. It would be placed in my room near my 40" TV and game on it until I can get a monitor.

Well lets see, because i think my girlfriend will apreaciate it, and because i never won something in my life ....

Argh I would love this... I mean my son would :P 

If your'e willing to ship to the UK, I could get the extra parts ordered in time for Christmas! He's 5 by the way, loves playing Age of Empires, Plants v Zombies and WWE2K15 on my laptop! 

Thanks for the opportunity Zotac / LTT :D

Game type of choice: RTS

Game of Choice: COH2

Fancy a few rounds? Contact me for Steam details

i love the size. I don't like to have a giant machine next to me, desk space is space and makes a it look a lot more professional. I think products like the Magnus are the future of computers.

System #1
Intel i3 4170 3.7GHz, Gigabyte H81M-H, 8GB Crucial Ballistix Tactical Tracer 1600, EVGA GTX 750 Ti, CoolerMaster Thermal Master case, Seagate 320GB HDD,  and 300watt PSU (salvage from old HP PC)

System #2
AMD Phenom II X4 955 3.2GHz, MSI 990FXA-GD65, 8GB Corsair Vengence 1600, EVGA GTX 660 SC, Corsair 200R Windowed, Seagate 250GB HDD, EVGA 430watt PSU, and Xigmatek Dark Knight S1283

I'd love to try out the Magnus because I've only had bad experiences with small computers. That may sound weird, but I'm actually amazed by the amount of power that is packed into this tiny PC. My experience tells me that a small computer equals poor performance, so please Zotac and the LTT team, prove me otherwise ;)

I love the idea of having all my steam games on such a little machine, whether it's on the ZBOX itself or streaming from my desktop. Being able to have a machine like this in a living room would allow me to have a console type machine again, but with much better features. You'd also be able to easily carry it around places like a traditional console. This way you don't need to haul around a massive desktop.

I need this!! Pleaaase it would be sooo useful for my setup. I do like DJ/VJ presentations, and this little box paired with a portable monitor is the perfect setup to replace my old overheated notebook. I can put this into my bag next to my controllers and bring it to the show with no problems. I'm sure this is waaay more powerfull and efficient than my notebook.

So seriously, help me to improve my performance. I would be eternally grateful.

Greetings! (BTW i loove the linus techtips channel, watch your videos every single day. I have learned alooot too)

I would like to have it because it's small and it's stronger than my current PC :P

i never won any stuff...most likely this one here as well...

lol...this is even more powerful than my desktop...i5 vs my i3 ...GTX960 vs my intel HD2000 (i think..on board stuff)

just one question...they give in the box a driver disc...but no optical disc drive?...i think they like to make fun :)

This nice little pc would make a great htpc for my dorm room at college. Would be way easier than plugging in a laptop through hdmi every time we want to watch netflix

Main rig: Coursair Air 540, Amd 8120(stock clock, had it up to 4.6), Gigabyte 990 fx ud3,  MSI DCU2 r9 280x, seasonic 1000w platinum, Samsung 830 64 GB ssd, Seagate 1tb, 4 GB (2x2) G.Skill, 

Secondary: Define r4, Amd A10 5800k(4.6), 1x Sapphire 7950, MSI FM2-A85xa, 8 GB coursair vengeance ram, Seasonic 1250w Gold, 500GB 840 Evo, 223GB 2.5 Hdd, 80 Gb Seasonic, Samsung CD/dvd

In my opinion its greatest advantage is its design and form factor. For me personally, it would be impossible to build such a small and powerful machine myself and I usually try to hide my PC under the desk because I don't like the office or gamer look on most PCs. In contrast, this one clearly belongs next to the TV in the living room.  :)

This would be a PERFECT - Box to stream to from my Beast of a PC for steam games :) 

would make an epic wall mounted PC for my small apartment 

yeah i would like it for its specs and design and would look great next to my tv

my friend could use this and i like taht they changed their colors for paris.

I have been planning to and looking for ways to make my current ATX build "smaller", but having a mini PC like this would actually beat all of my plans and it would be just so freaking awesome to have a gaming computer this powerful, yet so small.

Good luck everyone!

I absolutely need this for the following 4 reasons.

Fallout 4

and

Doom 4

Deserves to be played on a proper system and neither my laptop nor my Playstation 4 will suffice.

Those games have a rich pc heritage and should be enjoyed accordingly.