Zotac ZBOX MAGNUS EN970 Giveaway

I think this will go well with my future setup. I'm currently saving up for a upcoming build which is taking up most of my school time. This will definitely help me

I really like how small it is and I've never had a desktop so it would be cool

I am interseted into the ZBOX because its size. Very small but very powerful. 

I would love to have this thing. Trying to game on my old bulky game-PC (the thing is huge) just doesn't do it anymore. The HD5770 in it just won't run some of the newer games I'm dying to play.

I could finally throw out that godaweful blinking LED-fanned Thermaltake-encased monster and work on a nice and small Zotac.

I would like it because I'm an expat who spends a lot of time on the road, it would be great to have such a small machine that can also do some gaming as well as having enough storage to hold all my media.

I'm an Computer Science student and I really need a space saver PC for my work/study.
Every time I decide to get a PC a new "need" scratches my wallet :/

#budgetStudent

I'm interested because I'm actually in need of a compact gaming device and because this device would be absolutely perfect for me.

This will be great when I head of to college, no need for a giant tower taking up space in a tiny dorm room, and I wouldn't have to downgrade to a console if I had this system.

i want it becasue i want to give it away to my cousin who doesen't have a pc... yet

I don't have a big space to house a giant computer nor do I really want to. The Zotac (in my opinion) merges the compact size of a laptop but with the power of a desktop and it does so in a very aesthetically pleasing way...Want it!

A larger PC would annoy my Ex-Wife... and prevent my kids from playing Steam at her house. Give them Steam or give them... um.... nothing?

My PC is horrible and everything in Australia costs a lot of money to buy. ESPECIALLY ​PC parts. A ZBOX would eliminate all​ my problems as i can spend the summer on couch chillin'.

Would be nice to have to replace our Chromecast. 

I'd say this PC would make a great use of being either a portable gaming PC or a 24/7 Home server (NAS).

Oh and good luck to everyone else!

This would be great to fit on my small desk, in my small room. 

The reason I'm interested is that I'm just coming from console (which broke) and I want the versitility of a pc but I want that console feel still so the zotac seeks to be just the thing for that.

This'd be a perfect machine for my gaming society! Much easier to move to and from campus than my Fractal R4!

I watched the video the other day and it seemed really interesting.  I only own a laptop that's not capable of running any modern games so I'm limited to my roomate's XBone.  However, I'm interested in PC-style gaming and want to see what all the hype is about.

This would be amazing for csgo lans. Really been wanting a small rig to take around, just can't afford it. Thanks zotac for the oppurtunity!

Because I've been wanting to build a media PC for Steam streaming, emulation and occasional Minecraft server hosting for quite some time but haven't been able to due to budget constraints.

I have been looking for a small form factor computer for a home theater rig :)

yey give a way! desperately need a new PC.. my laptop is dying on me

wow. thats amazing small piece of tech. i think i want it.  thanks for providing this awesome giveaway for the community! :)