Zotac ZBOX MAGNUS EN970 Giveaway

When I look at that box, the first thing that shines to my mind is "mobility". Couple that with a compact keyboard.... and you can just tuck that into a backpack and have:

• a powerful gaming machine for a lan party with friends.
  • a nice play section in a hotel, after that endless business metting you had to attend.
  • go to gramma's house and... emulate some Wii games.

To a lessern extent, a PC for living room gaming is also in the books with the the very low profile. But mobility still seems the best to me.

Want to help researchers improve the lives on millions of people with just your computer? Then join World Community Grid distributed computing, and start helping the world to solve it's most difficult problems!

Well... what makes me interested in the Zotac ZBOX is not just one thing, but two.
First, it is better than my pc ooooold pc
Second, it would allow me to take my pc with me to a friends house and have a lan party =D

That little machine is so cute! I would mainly use it as a new build for my significant other.

This would be exactly what i need for HTPC!! I'm currently using an exposed regular sized pc equipments shoved in a shelf :(

Just because it's just so small! It'll fit on the tiny shelf next to the PC, mmm....

i need to replace my htpc beacuse it is a f***ing furnace and it takes up too much floorspace

i could probably mount this little fella behind the tv but i woulnd't because its so damned adorable

I moved to a bigger city last year and go to visit my family quite often and this would be so nice to have as a portable gaming device.

Adrian Eriksson

I would use the Zotac ZBOX as my main PC, until I fixed som bugs on it, thean build the 960 out of the ZBOX, put my gt720 in it and use this 960 with my other in SLI in my main Rig. then the ZBOX would fit perfectly as my Media PC and my main PC would have a nice upgrade! Also im quite intersested in how the ZBOX´s airflow/cooling is working, cause im kind of a nerd when it comes to airflow...

Need a computer for school work. Would be awesome to offset some cost with this barebone Zotac ZBOX Magnus. Fingers crossed.

Amos

Yes, I finally signed up here even though I've been watching Linus stuffs (a few channels) for some time and yes it was because of the giveaway!

Why would I want a crammed device like this? Simple! I travel through a bunch of countries staying in one from a few months to a year (or more). This makes building and hauling around a tower PC basically impractical. So until now I've resorted to gaming on my Macbook Pro Early 2013 (GT 650M), which kind of runs Fallout 4 on very low settings at a playable FPS.

This would be a brilliant solution I can drag along anywhere and all I need at my new spot it just a screen! The specs are brilliant when comparing to my current solution (I was talking about the video card, not the CPU ;) ).

Now that... ehem... Zotac will certainly get me one of these I can travel the world advertising their awesome product =P. I am currently in US for a month or two, so shipping won't be a problem ;).

~confuded

P.S. I am Cybersecurity major in an online US University and a Tech geek. The Mac I got as a gift from me dad and no I can't afford to spend money on such a box myself ;).

My Birthday is on the November 20th.This would be the best Birthday gift in my entire life!

I think it would make an awesome set top box / console replacement or micro workstation.

Thanks, Zotac!

It's a P.C that's small and not too conspicuous as to seem out of place in the living room making it good for light gaming & entertainment.

This would be a problem solver!

My brother got some games for his birthday, but his laptop is to slow to run them, unfortunatly. 

We do not have any other pc's who can run them, but we do have a tv for the zotac zbox!

No more disconnecting hdmi cables and laptops on the floor near the tv, just a nice slim and tiny ZBOX in the room!.

Lets hope I win it!  :D

Seems like the perfect pc for me. My laptop is obselete. I never use it on the go and when I'm at home or in my uni dormroom I never use it's peripherals. 

I live in a very small apartment and space is really limited...With the ZBOX!! I can have a very powerful machine in a very compact box...Compared to a half/full tower desktop which will take up all my desk space... Zotac ZBOX is awesome!! I really want one!! :D 

A small pc for a small house. A pc this small that packs that much of a punch is astonishing!