Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
nicklmg

Zotac ZBOX MAGNUS EN970 Giveaway

I just sold my massive computer that was getting much too big for my room. Now I'm saving up for a better smaller computer. This would defiantly help me out a lot with the whole computer thing. Even if I don't win thanks a lot Linus and company for the entertaining videos you put out, also thank you for giving back to the community

Magnus is cool if you don't have much free space on your desk or next to it. I have my mouse on the ground so keyboard can be where it belongs

I would use this box as my main computer since i do not have one. I am a senior in high school so this would be nice for me to get work done easily for school, and i am a person who loves to mess with his tech and get it running the way i want it to so this would be nice to do that since i could run dual drives and alot of ram. i am also the captain of our cyber patriot team so this would be great for testing and building practice windows and Ubuntu images for us to work on. then when i am done with the work i can use it to play a few games and entertain myself that way. But yeah that is what I would do with this computer i would really enjoy it and i would even make a YouTube video about it and edit the video and upload it to YouTube on the computer so yeah. love your guys videos and hope you guys keep up the good work.

The Magnus would be great to bring around and use in different places. It wouldn't be cooped up next to the same desk every day. A good computer wants a different view sometimes too... :D

I have yet to decide what i would do with this rig but my top options are either to use it as my portable gaming rig or to give it to my girlfriend who has expressed interest in gaming with me. Her and i go to different universities that are hundreds of miles apart so its hard for us to do things together. So this would be a great way for us to bond.

The reason Im intrested in these mini boxes is for the mainly for size. You can have it hooked up to your big ultra wide screen in the living room or to the small keep the kids quiet tv's in their rooms. Its nice that's its has some upgrade slots, but i wouldn't ever buy this to replace a necessary(gaming or work) pc.

Sign me up!!

I want it because it's way better than my current setup (wait I don't have a setup) and it's smaller too.

:P

grtz

Hey guys,

First of i wanna thank you guys over at LMG and Zotac for this opportunity.I think my personal favorite feature of this mini PC is that it offers nvidia gtx970m which is really fast for a small PC and also uses a ultra low powered i5-5200U intel processor.

Hello everyone,

I would use this one with spare parts I have laying around (RAM etc.) for my 6-year old son. He is avid about gaming, really wants to start programming (is learing how to read right now).

I woudn't mind having this as my htpc, would be quite good for gaming actually.

Case:NZXT H440   CPU:3570k @ 4.4ghz   Cooler:Prolimatech Megahalems w/ ap121 p/p  GPU:Gigabyte Windforce GTX 770  RAM:Crucial Ballistix Tactical Tracer 16gb 1600mhz  Mobo:Sabertooth Z77     PSU:Cooler Master Silent Pro M 700w   Wheel: Logitech G27 + joystick as handbrake Asus DGX 5.1        Mouse: Corsair M65     Keyboard: CM Storm Trigger Cherry MX black  Headphones: ATH-M50s    Phone: Nexus 5 32GB  Earphones: Sennheiser CX 400ii    SSD: 120gb 840 evo  HDD: WD Enterprise 2TB    AMP&DAC: Schiit Stack.