Zotac ZBOX MAGNUS EN970 Giveaway

The reason Im intrested in these mini boxes is for the mainly for size. You can have it hooked up to your big ultra wide screen in the living room or to the small keep the kids quiet tv's in their rooms. Its nice that's its has some upgrade slots, but i wouldn't ever buy this to replace a necessary(gaming or work) pc.

This little guy beats my PC. I need it in my living room  :P

Sign me up!!

I want it because it's way better than my current setup (wait I don't have a setup) and it's smaller too.

:P

grtz

I would like to see this console killer in my house next to the tv

Hey guys,

First of i wanna thank you guys over at LMG and Zotac for this opportunity.I think my personal favorite feature of this mini PC is that it offers nvidia gtx970m which is really fast for a small PC and also uses a ultra low powered i5-5200U intel processor.

I like the zbox because it is compact and a desktop computer that can atully fit on your desk

Hello everyone,

I would use this one with spare parts I have laying around (RAM etc.) for my 6-year old son. He is avid about gaming, really wants to start programming (is learing how to read right now).

Would like this system as a new living room media center PC and can be a distraction for issues happening now.

Thanks guys!

I woudn't mind having this as my htpc, would be quite good for gaming actually.

Case:NZXT H440   CPU:3570k @ 4.4ghz   Cooler:Prolimatech Megahalems w/ ap121 p/p  GPU:Gigabyte Windforce GTX 770  RAM:Crucial Ballistix Tactical Tracer 16gb 1600mhz  Mobo:Sabertooth Z77     PSU:Cooler Master Silent Pro M 700w   Wheel: Logitech G27 + joystick as handbrake Asus DGX 5.1        Mouse: Corsair M65     Keyboard: CM Storm Trigger Cherry MX black  Headphones: ATH-M50s    Phone: Nexus 5 32GB  Earphones: Sennheiser CX 400ii    SSD: 120gb 840 evo  HDD: WD Enterprise 2TB    AMP&DAC: Schiit Stack. 

I am absolutely intrigued by small computers! I would probably use this as a security computer / HTPC!

I like it because its portable. And also i actually like a good pc rather than a bad laptop haha :lol:

What makes me interested in this sort of device would be the fact of how it's so compact and portable; I'd be able to easily lug in around to LAN events :^)

weow

I would like this cause I currently don't have a desktop and this would be good, cause it nice and compact and can be brought to any lan party's or even use it in my truck for my kids. It even outperforms my little laptop by a million times. I know someone named Magnus to. Best of luck to everyone.

ZBOX Interests me because I would like the ability to turn my TV in the living room into a computer monitor when I need/want to for convenience and avoid having to go all the way to my home 'office' (game den *cough*) just to use a computer. I also don't want a big giant box sitting on the ground screaming "COMPUTER!".  The ZBOX performs very respectably yet very discreet.

damm little sexy pc and very usefull to move around and use everywhere hope id get it :D

This tiny box is perfect for LAN gaming, do want!

Sometimes size matters and here is does.  proving that dynamite comes in small packages

This machine looks really good, and it would be perfect for a "Travel" computer!

yeeee giveawayy!!! Small but awesome small pc. Looks like a DVD player hehe. Cool one though

Hello!
Is it me you're looking for?

Hehe just kidding  :D

Good luck everyone  :P 

This would make a perfect do it yourself streaming pc that can be easily concealed in a media centre.