Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
nicklmg

Zotac ZBOX MAGNUS EN970 Giveaway

a giveway is a giveway who doesn't like free stuff especialy something isn't available in my country i would like to give to my brother as a birthday gift^^ and thank you for giving us this opportuniy 

K, so I've actually been stalking these forums for my techgeekery for a while and most giveaways I'm like 'I'm really not helping out here so while it's nice, I'll leave it'.  Now though... 

I'm genuinely wanting to get this for a friend of mine (yeah, yeah, 'my friend would like/wants to know, etc') as I've been seriously enjoying Fallout 4 and he's not got a system to run it at any decent level.  I mean who says gaming has to be anti-social?  Found another piece of T60?  Share with your mates!  So yeah, part of me would also love to have the Magnus for myself, I mean look at it, it's just so CLEAN!  i5 and a 960 in a smooth package.  I'd likely use it as a media device hooked up to my TV or something, but a far better use for it would be to have it running some decent titles rather than effectively gathering dust on a shelf next to a TV. 

I am interested in that giveaway. I would like to have pc like that, because i don't have many space anywhere and i am looking for Mini-PC like this.

I would love this pc as my brother and I have to share a pc, which can get really annoying sometimes, so it would be great if we could have our own systems.

This is a great replacement for my lagging and almost broken playstation 3. The fact that I could plug it into my tv and just let it sit there is a great reason to use it as a console replacement and a media/netflix machine

Another plus is that my uncle's name is Magnus.

My PC has all of it's external cables managed very neatly, so moving it to the tv to play something on the big screen is always a pain.