Zotac ZBOX MAGNUS EN970 Giveaway

Always been a fan of having a computer tower vs an all-in-one or mini pc. Interested to see how a mini PC performs in comparison though!

'Cause Zotac is the strong small factor machinery you, correction I want for my new XBMC/TV gaming platform!

Give me power ᕙ(⇀‸↼‶)ᕗ Give me Zotac!

A Gamingbox this tiny would be awesome for meeting friends to play games for a day or two, much better than ur traditional tower.

interested in the zbox ! small pc that packs a heavy punch . would really fit well anywhere you put it and finally! a chance to get a new pc for me to be able to start content creation . been saving up to buy a new pc but im still not even half way for the parts i want then this chance came ! this is just perfect . small but very awesome def can handle anything you throw at it. goodluck to all and thank you so much linustechtips media group and zotac

I want it so i can call it "Peasant Destroyer 9001 XXXS UHD SSD HDD 5400 GTX 960". You know.. the usual easy to remember kind of name.

So I try and game with a laptop on my tv... It doesn't work that well.. The witcher hates it!

I'd really like to have an HTPC that is actually capable of playing games natively and doesn't take up half of my entertainment center.

Main Rig: CPU: AMD Ryzen 7 5800X | RAM: 32GB (2x16GB) KLEVV CRAS XR RGB DDR4-3600 | Motherboard: Gigabyte B550I AORUS PRO AX | Storage: 512GB SKHynix PC401, 1TB Samsung 970 EVO Plus, 2x Micron 1100 256GB SATA SSDs | GPU: EVGA RTX 3080 FTW3 Ultra 10GB | Cooling: ThermalTake Floe 280mm w/ be quiet! Pure Wings 3 | Case: Sliger SM580 (Black) | PSU: Lian Li SP 850W

Server: CPU: AMD Ryzen 3 3100 | RAM: 32GB (2x16GB) Crucial DDR4 Pro | Motherboard: ASUS PRIME B550-PLUS AC-HES | Storage: 128GB Samsung PM961, 4TB Seagate IronWolf | GPU: AMD FirePro WX 3100 | Cooling: EK-AIO Elite 360 D-RGB | Case: Corsair 5000D Airflow (White) | PSU: Seasonic Focus GM-850

Miscellaneous: Dell Optiplex 7060 Micro (i5-8500T/16GB/512GB), Lenovo ThinkCentre M715q Tiny (R5 2400GE/16GB/256GB), Dell Optiplex 7040 SFF (i5-6400/8GB/128GB)

I would love it to game in my living room with, then and use it as a extra computer

I just sold my massive computer that was getting much too big for my room. Now I'm saving up for a better smaller computer. This would defiantly help me out a lot with the whole computer thing. Even if I don't win thanks a lot Linus and company for the entertaining videos you put out, also thank you for giving back to the community

Love it. It so small I can put it on my monitor.

Magnus is cool if you don't have much free space on your desk or next to it. I have my mouse on the ground so keyboard can be where it belongs

would love to have a media box for out in my living room that is functional but not ginormous 

I would use this box as my main computer since i do not have one. I am a senior in high school so this would be nice for me to get work done easily for school, and i am a person who loves to mess with his tech and get it running the way i want it to so this would be nice to do that since i could run dual drives and alot of ram. i am also the captain of our cyber patriot team so this would be great for testing and building practice windows and Ubuntu images for us to work on. then when i am done with the work i can use it to play a few games and entertain myself that way. But yeah that is what I would do with this computer i would really enjoy it and i would even make a YouTube video about it and edit the video and upload it to YouTube on the computer so yeah. love your guys videos and hope you guys keep up the good work.

The Magnus would be great to bring around and use in different places. It wouldn't be cooped up next to the same desk every day. A good computer wants a different view sometimes too... :D

I have yet to decide what i would do with this rig but my top options are either to use it as my portable gaming rig or to give it to my girlfriend who has expressed interest in gaming with me. Her and i go to different universities that are hundreds of miles apart so its hard for us to do things together. So this would be a great way for us to bond.