Zotac ZBOX MAGNUS EN970 Giveaway

Giveaway? I'm on it!

International? Hell yeah!

A cool box to use on my living room, instead of a desktop!

I like the zbox because it's a reasonable good pc in a smal case.

This is a great replacement for my lagging and almost broken playstation 3. The fact that I could plug it into my tv and just let it sit there is a great reason to use it as a console replacement and a media/netflix machine

Another plus is that my uncle's name is Magnus.

I really think that smaller is better! Smaller is the future so count me in!

My name is Owen :)

Would be nice to have a gaming rig that is compact and doesn't take up so much space in my room.

Hi my name is Sean

I would use this computer as a small gaming station in my living room for big LAN parties.

-Sean

My PC has all of it's external cables managed very neatly, so moving it to the tv to play something on the big screen is always a pain.

i would use it as a medea computer and set it up for gaming in my living room and unlike a desktop you could mount it right onto the back of the tv 

I will use this when I'm visiting my father so that we can play together without me dragging around with my heavy 900D.
Would make it easier to come to friends house and play a little LAN party, would see them a lot more which is nice :-)

i have a small desk and a crappy pc which makes it hard to do what i love, PLAY games, the magnus en970 is powerful and small which would be just perfect. I could also take it with me when I'm going to Poland. :)

I'm interested in this because I'm in Video Production at my school, and we're going to Atlanta this year for a national competition, so this would be wonderful for us so we can make the process of making a short film in 16 hours and taking this around with us as easy as pie!

I want it because I move a lot, and the current laptop that I have struggles to pull 60 FPS in CS:GO.

I go to a military school in Maryland, US,  where 3 people have to live in a smaller-than-usual space. If I had a rig, size would be a big issue when it comes to our room inspections. This would be a PERFECT way for me to actually keep a rig that can play anything, as our mandatory issued laptops have NVS 5200M gpus..... -_- Thanks for your consideration! 

The portability is what I like about this, go to your friends house and plug into almost any TV and play.

Would be very cool.

The small size could be really nice to just plug it into your tv if you wanna play games on a big screen and then take it back to your Desk if you wanna work or sth.

As I remember when companies start pull out mini-pc station, the spec was like Intel Atom with Nvidia ION platform and its very very slow and the size amazed us that how small can a be a desktop. After I got the Lenovo Q110, I knew they will able to make those mini-pc stronger and now, in today's world, we can see Zotac did a great jobs.... It's the one company that put a powerful intel i5 with a desktop class GTX 960 graphics card into a pc that not bigger than a box of washing powder..... versus to a desktop which is using a lot of space and make room mess with cables and heavy cooling fan(s) sound. And this pc not likes some other company that use integrated graphics or graphics that not make big differece with integrated graphics.

I'd use it for a media pc / steambox for my living room. Good luck to everyone in the giveaway