Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
nicklmg

Zotac ZBOX MAGNUS EN970 Giveaway

I rebuilt an AMD system from parts salvaged off of laptops and some other obsolete DDR2 systems just for it to work on the TV. Luckily my old system had a Sapphire HD 3870 that is capable of outputting HDMI.

The system I finally built was having a big ass CPU cooler with the one and only 120mm fan I can find lying around, a cheapo 500W power supply, some hard disk I salvaged off of a laptop, my old motherboard and a Sapphire HD 3870, all within a really mutilated case that doesn't even fit motherboard standoffs!

The system is bulky, laggy, ugly, and most definitely inefficient in terms of power efficiency. I really need to beautify my TV area with a nice little PC like the Zotac ZBOX MAGNUS EN970. Seriously, the system that I have now can't even browse the web properly without having a 15 second delay between each page.

Might as well game on the ZBOX as my family really needs to embrace the PC Master Race. Get a wireless gamepad, and everyone will be enjoying their life!

I tend to do a lot of projects with Node.js, game servers, web development test servers, and the like. Having a box like this that I could put linux on to run as a server, and even allow remote access for my colleagues would be friggin awesome. It would have the perfect amount of power, and be compact enough to just keep on a corner of my desk.

i play games on i3-2100 with no GPU   <_< thats what it fill :( on playing game on  800x600 resolution that's why i need it ,not to show of but to play game and animation  

its amazing that they can fit that much in such a small little box, and since im moving soon i am selling my "media" pc. The reason i am so interested in this is because i can litterally just take the thing and mount it right onto the back of my TV. (with the help the "unrecomended" use of screws in the back of my TV)

I wwaaaann iiitttttt!!! I like it's small form factor and it has a pretty beefy CPU, for what it is. I have a thing for tiny PC's and this one, looks adorable!!

As someone who finds them self on the go a lot, and find laptops to be lacking when it comes to my gaming desires and a small easily transportable device like this would be awesome for increasing the quality of my hotel experience.

I love Zotac and their products and I would really want to have a minni PC to take with me when I go somewhere and it´s a very cool mini PC that stands out from the rest.