Zotac ZBOX MAGNUS EN970 Giveaway

i would really like to get 

Zotac ZBOX MAGNUS EN970  

because my pc has only a Core i5-3230M with Intel HD Graphics 4000 and no additional graphics card and i really want to play gta 5'

What I like about it is that have an amazing performance in such a small form factor. Portability alone puts it ahead of many gaming rigs. Very glad to see Zotac heading in this direction.

My dad really needs an new PC. He's still "working" on a 2007 imac.

He has no space for a Tower-PC so the zotac ZBOX would be just perfect! And come on an imac.... -_- Please Help!

Since I moved I've been using macbook air 2011 as daily driver, would be nice to finally have a machine that packs some punch. As a student I don't have exactly large room, so a compact machine like EN970 would be ideal and also easy to move! ...and I would love to try some CUDA programming!

I'd use it as for desktop work and light gaming. :

I don't think I can build​ one as tiny as this one.

Nice giveaway!

Mostly interested in this little powerbox because of the small formfactor. Perfect for a living room setup.

If I won I would introduce my older brother to the wonderful world of PC gaming!

gl hf everyone

It's so tiny! I want it because I can use it anywhere that has a screen. It seems super portable...

I'm not SAV1OUR. I promise. | Number of successfully bricked phones: 1 Samsung Galaxy S5 | 01001001 01110100 00100000 01110111 01100001 01110011 00100000 01100001 01101100 01101100 00100000 01100001 01101110 00100000 01100101 01101100 01100001 01100010 01101111 01110010 01100001 01110100 01100101 00100000 01110010 01110101 01110011 01100101 00101110

This would make an excellent little pc for my wife who is completely blind. What she basically needs is a tiny pc that she can hide somewhere and connect her braille keyboard to over bluetooth, so she can read her mail, browse the internet, skype and so on.

A laptop takes up too much desk space, she might quite literally trip over a normal desktop, and although ipads and the like work relatively ok with their accessability options nothing beats a PC for her, and the smaller it is, the better.

But i'll admit the neat graphics card is a bit wasted on her, yeah. I'll promise to try to describe the fancy graphics it produces to her. I promise.

It be nice to finally have a proper device for my living room, watch netflix, stream my movies from my pc, im sure my family and i would enjoy it. (A laptop that is never there with an HDMI cable didnt seem to be the solution)

So much things I'd use this for, but here are the top 3:

1) give it to my dad, who has quite an aging core 2 duo

2) replace my server that's based on an old laptop that doesn't seem it would see the new year. it does run xubuntu and servers as a media server while also running a mumble server for me and my friends. with the extra power I could make it do a lot more.

3) slave for my main pc. I'm a developer and right now running long-lasting unit tests is the bane of my existence and is killing my productivity. I could let the Zotac run those tests while I develop things on my computer. when not busy it would probably run stuff I mentioned in 2).

CPU: Intel i7 950 | GPU: MSI GTX 970 4GB | SSD: 256GB 840 Pro | HDD 1: SAMSUNG HD103SJ 1TB | HDD 2: WD 320GB | RAM: Crucial XMS3 12GB (6x 2GB) | Case: Corsair R200 | PSU: LCPower 650W | Cooling: Cooler Master 212 Evo

It's perfect for LAN parties and also better than my current full sized desktop, couldn't ask for more.

Because I am a small guy and this Zotac Zbox is something I can finally fit in the Tiny shared room I live in. 

Me and my significant other are both crammed in on a single desk at the moment, making her large (and utterly shit) desktop take up alot of space where there isn't much. Would love to be able to give this to her as a present, and stop having to troubleshoot her old box!

Main Rig:

Spoiler

To be upgraded...

CPU: i7 6700k @ 4.8 Ghz

COOLER: NZXT Kraken x61

GPU: Asus Strix 980ti

M.2: Samsung 960 evo 500gb

SSD: Samsung 850 evo 250gb

HDD: WD Black 3tb

PSU: Corsair RM1000

CASE: NZXT H440

HTPC:

Spoiler

Put together for about the equivalent of 200$

Will make a custom case buildlog when time allows.

CPU: i5 2320 @ 3.0 Ghz

COOLER: Noctua L9i

GPU: EVGA 950 SC

SSD: Samsung 850 evo

HDD: 2x WD Green 1tb

PSU: Some old noname shitbox

CASE: Some old HP shitbox

THAT THING IS AWESOME...

would be great to have it...

good luck to all in this competition!!

thanks linustechtips to get us a chance of winning that tiny awesome thing!

A beautiful gaming tower is a prize to look at for every enthusiastic gamers, but for a low budget students and workers have trouble just paying the electricity bill from the power hungry tower. This is where Zotac ZBOX Magnus comes in. Small and relatively less power hungry gaming computer would be ideal for a person who lives in a small studio apartment. Also with a small desk so you wouldn't have to keep your books on the bed and best of all you can game with a piece of mind.

PS. With the small form factor and relatively low heat out put, the small studio apartment is a sauna no more. (in the summer)

This would be great to use as a semi mobile gaming solution. A nice wireless desktop and the biggest hard drive i can get, and I can take all my games anywhere.

I may not deserve this PC, but I know someone who do.

My brother have given me so much, which is more than I'm capable of giving back.

He loves gaming as much as any LTT fan, too bad his 8-9 year old intel pentium, 6600 GT PC won't do the trick any more..

It is a PC. I have MacBook. I hate MacBook. Fallout 4. PC Master Race.

In all seriousness, the simplicity of the machine along with its extremely small form factor give in an appeal. The gtx 960 should allow me to do some light 1080p gaming in Fallout 4 or GTA V. The user-installed RAM means that Zotqc won't charge you for more RAM than you may need. The option to add an m.2 ssd and possible 2.5 HDD means I can have plenty of storage for my Data-Dumping needs. It's small form factor will make it great for LAN parties as compared to a larger desktop computer. Additionally, this device can mounted onto the bottom of a desk or the back of a monitor. It should also be a lot more quiet than a traditional desk or lap based solution. Thank you Zotac for putting some real effort into the design of this product!

I think this box would be amazing for an ON-THE-GO gaming PC as well as a PC for gaming on my TV.

Intel Core i7-6700k | 2 X Gigabyte 4GB GTX 970 Overclocked Edition | 16GB (4X4GB) DDR4 2133MHz Corsair Dominator Platinum | MasterCase Pro 5

ASUS Z170 Deluxe Motherboard | 256GB Samsung 840 Pro + Seagate 2TB Storage | Corsair Hydro H80i GT | Windows 10 Pro 64bit | Corsair HX850i

It would be the perfect rig for me because I travel allot for work and I can't take my gaming rig with me because it's a big tower so I don't have so mutch time when I'm at home for then I have my 7 month old son I want to be with so the Magnus would be perfect for gaming att the hotels I stay in

I want to win this computer because I am a student but I do not have a pc, so I need to sit in the library in order to do my homework. With this small pc it could easely fit in my small apartement and I could just hook it up to the tv.