Zotac ZBOX MAGNUS EN970 Giveaway

I want it because I often have to carry my desktop to my friend's house and its like 20kg heavy. This would make it so much easier!

GL everyone!

-Froozzen

The ZOTAC ZBOX MAGNUS is a bad ass looking and a very powerful gaming pc even it is on a tiny box .. every one knows that having a Intel Corei5 5200U dual core cpu is like having a Buffet in front of you just think of it A TINY BOX WITH A POWERFUL CPU ... for the video card GTX960 even it is not 980 or 970 but still it is a bad ass video card and it is build a gaming pc with a VERY POWERFUL CPU AND A POWERFUL GPU. even this TINY BOX didn't have an os and ram sticks or so IT IS A POWERFUL GAMING RIG THIS TINY BOX GIVES ME A VERY BIG INTEREST IN ME . and for its size I assume it cant occupy big space because first of all I am living with my mom in a small apartment room (studio type) so it is a very big help for us to manage our space in our house and it can help me in my daily use of pc and gaming in it because i am using a richland 6400k cpu core , 4gb of ddr3 ram (only one) with no GPU in it so I have a very hard time to run games in it specially CS: GO but i can provide for my os ram and hdd or ssd in it and THE VENTILATION IN IT is a VERY GOOD JOB FOR ZOTAC making the ZBOX MAGNUS a powerful gaming pc and GOOD Temperature when some one use it for gaming purpose or daily use of it . FOR A TINY BOX WITH A POWERFUL COMPONENTS IN IT BIG THUMBS UP FOR ZOTAC and I will use this for my gaming , studies and daily purposes..

Conclusion: It gives me a big Interest on gaming purposes and daily use of pc BECAUSE IT IS A BAD ASS PC IN A TINY BOX THAT CAN BE HAND HELD which normal desktop computers can't do . THIS can help me in my future purposes to because it poses a VERY GOOD GPU, CPU , AND VENTILATION in a Tiny Box and which is a GOOD SPACE SAVER POWERFUL GAMING RIG PC .

I think this machine is really good for a light gaming and web surfing computer.

As a person who is usually on the move, low profile computers are wonderful due to their compact and almost plug and play style. One my favorite gigabyte brix steam machines broke a few weeks ago, and I really haven't had the funds to replace it.

This would be the awesomest HTPC/Gaming pc for my tv!

I'd love to have something like that. First, this is a console killer, then that's perfect to set up a regular office when you're on vacations (even though you shouldn't be in an office when you're on vacations...).

I'm interested in the Zotac ZBOX mini PC because it is versatile and small so it can take up less space for less clutter on the desk. I could also boast about having a small yet powerful mini gaming machine that can play a lot of games from medium to high settings. Another thing is that for its small stature, it is way more powerful than my current PC as of right now which is really sad. :(

I would love to win the ZBox as i think a desktop computer in the lounge room the size of a console is sweet. 

It's a compact PC but packs a punch and is much better than my current driver. :)

Really need something like this for my living room... lots of plans for it!

I would probably give it to my father, since he is super into small pc's, raspberry pi and stuff like that and he could do something really awesome with it. It would be a nice Christmas gift for him too, one that I know he would really appreciate. Thanks. 

Because its a computer in like a tiny box! Pretty cool! 

So I still don't have a proper rig despite being subscribed since X25 unboxings at NCIXtechtips because money sooo yeah I want it as rig (until I build one)

It just happens that i have and m.2 SSD and 8GB of ram extra, so it gonna be amazing if i can put them in good use  :D  :lol:

and good Luke to everyone  ;)

Long time fan of LTT.

Would love to have the ZBOX both for a multimedia p.c. and a p.c. that can travel between my place, and the missus.

I live in a small room in a share house and don't have much desk space, so a computer that I could just put on the shelf above my desk without it getting in the way of anything would free up a fair chunk of it.

I would use this as a PC to play (Steam)games on my TV, but it would also be useful for LAN parties. :D  

The Zotac ZBOX appeals to me due to 2 main reasons; 1. it's compact so it won't take up much space in my room. 2. it's power consumption is lower than most Desktops which is what always worries me about Gaming PC's.

Hi,

Gonna keep this short, my laptop is an underpowered overheating unreliable POS with a 15 minute battery life. A portable pc like this would be a perfect replacement!

My case is huge and i would love a good computer this small, i could take it anywhere! 

I would love to have the Zotac for its great videocard !!! Its a gread piece of technology!

Quite nice and small base for modding, since the motherboard is laptop style and has everything in one board... (without laptops unique feature of being so fustratingly complex) and also the size and powerdraw are ideals for livingroom gaming/htpc or even more perfect for camper/caravan/camping trailer or even at summer cottage since it's easy to travel with since it's small size.

but id love to do some modding for that baby, try to find ways to watercool it and build a nice small chassy for it.

It is surprising how technology becomes faster and smaller every day. Zotac is one of few company took the challenge and made it possible. I am looking forward to what they are going to bringup in future.

-gid