Zotac ZBOX MAGNUS EN970 Giveaway

Well. Currently I have an NZXT 630 case 3: It is the biggest case I've seen so far, and I got it because I was a newb. Now all I can think about is small form factor.. and while that isnt the strongest, for its size, its incredible. Its so tiny, and it can preform just as well as my large behemoth x-x Thats just amazing

Moist

It's fairly portable and would pair nicely with a small, USB powered monitor. I do not need this device, but it could be fun to push to the limits and see what it can do.

Intel Core i7-6700K | Corsair H105 | Asus Z170I PRO GAMING | G.Skill TridentZ Series 16GB | 950 PRO 512GB M.2

Asus GeForce GTX 980 Ti 6GB STRIX OC | BitFenix Prodigy (Black/Red) | XFX PRO Black Edition 850W

My BuildPCPartPicker | CoC

I would love a zbox to do streaming from my desktop computer and to do mild stuff like browse the internet while hooked up to my dumb TV.

This would be a good traveling pc, pair this u with a portable monitor and done :D

Well i like the size of the ZBOX EN970 because i could mount it to the wall alongside my monitor and not have a mid-tower balancing on a stool because the cables are too short. Also my cat won't be able to put her hair all over the insides of the ZBOX MAGNUS.

ZBOX is small enough to be unnoticed, yet powerfull enough to run a home theatre and console like games.

I'd be using it for my living room, just bought a new TV and want a machine to hook it up to. 

The ability to google properly is a skill of its own. 

I think what makes this barebones PC good is its ultra-small size and still packs more power than most laptops you can buy. Would go great as a replacement for my current laptop or possibly even an awesome car PC.

if i win it, i will give it away to my cousin he is diehard zotac fan!!!! 

Appropriately enough, I have been looking for something I can use as a router to set up my own private network when I'm in uni. This would be a great form factor to run centos with quagga and ntopng on.

My firewall is still enabled.

This would be cool to setup as a streaming machine for shows and turn based games.

tiny and thus portable, would be great for couch gaming without a 20' hdmi cable

I would love a Zbox because my 4year old laptop with a gt525m just isn't cutting it anymore. Really need this to play all the new games.

Looks like it could be a nice little under the TV box for some gamingìstreaming use. Ive built quite a few linux boxes with the zotac zbox solution, never used one this high end though would be nice to have.  ty ltt 

This looks really cool. Something so small being more powerful then my current desktop. 

i like the form factor and that it has a desktop gpu crammed into it, ideal for a portable gaming pc

Love the Zbox Magnus! It will make a perfect compact HTPC and Console Killer :D

I like it because its small and compact, i can just take it to a friends house and play games

I would like this computer over traditional computer because, a compact PC saves power and and just looks cool

Shame on me for this PC being better than my current Machine....