Zotac ZBOX MAGNUS EN970 Giveaway

Hello Linus!

I'm Mikael, I come from Italy.

I would love to have a Zotac ZBOX MAGNUS because I love LAN Parties but unfortunately some friends lack good pcs and laptops and can't play with us! This thing would be AMAZING to bring with me and let other people play too!

Ciao dall'Italia!

The Xbox would be an amazing replacement for my familys old ultra-loud xbox 360. This would mean we could watch movies without having a jet engine next to us or play lighter games like mincraft (My sisters play it) and I could chill in front of it as well playing my steam library if I wanted to sit in a couch. Getting the ram and ssd wouldn't be a problem either since they would be pretty happy to not have a jet taking off next to us! Continue the awesome work and good luck to everyone :D

Desktop:

7700k 4.5GHz @ 1.1130V

Noctua NH-D15s

Asus ROG Z270-F

16GB Vengance RGB @ 3000MHz

Asus GTX 1080 Ti Poseidon

2xKingston A400 480GB in Raid 0

Corsair RM850 850W

Phanteks Evolv ATX TG

Screens:

Benq XR3501

Asus V247H

the zotac will be nice for couch gaming, and so i dont have to drag my computer downstairs when i want tot watch a movie :)

I need it because i cant use my own usb key or the normal internet at the millitary base even though they asked me to design stuff and dont have any software to do so

This would be great to win,  my current laptop is failing on me. Although i'm probably not going to win it, congratulations to the future winner. 

i'm a CIT major and the portability of this device is very attractive. I like the idea of basically having the portability of a rasberry pi, but the power and functionality of a full size rig. This will make a great Linux/test box.

I would like it for a mobile gaming rig, I have a asus monitor with a Vesa mount that is for a Asus EeeBox. So as of late I have been carrying around when I travel to a place for a week is 2 laptops the one I use for gaming is an old HP NC6400"one known for a leaky heatpipes" with the ATI card and a PS3 I use with the Asus monitor for the higher end games. 

I'd use it to replace my Zotac Mini ITX HTPC.  Since this is much more powerful, I may end up playing Steam games on my tv.

I'd love to have it as a main PC. I don't really have a good gaming machine, I can only get up to 40fps in CS:GO...

Some years ago i owned a Zbox from Zotac but since half a year it isn't working anymore, but it was awesome as a Home-Theatre PC. To win this Zbox would be more than awesome, because i would be able to use my Flat-Screen with Youtube and Netflix again.

The power compared to the size makes the Zotac Magnus a very awesome little LAN party rig. Too win this I would like!

Hello,

The good performance compared to its tiny size while maintaining very low noise levels is what I find most interesting about the Magnus.

Thanks!

I'm really excited to see this form factor actually get some decent stuff in the consumer market; to actually get a decent PC in a small size.

This would be a great option I would gift to a friend of mine! Compact yet powerful enough to beat a console. Or... I might just keep it too... we'll see.  ;)

It would be nice to have it plugged and game on my TV, which is across the house, far from my main desktop :)

This is a super cool idea, as a person who tries to have lan parties as much as possible this would make an amazing addition! the portability alone makes it a huge attraction! I would love to get this in a lan party setup and post more to show how advantageous it is!

I live in a small apartment and I don't have a PC, so it would be perfect :)

I'm interested in a small system, either for a media center or just somehting that could be hidden away at a desk.