Zotac ZBOX MAGNUS EN970 Giveaway

It would be the perfect replacement for my parents old laptop and it's much easier to hook it up to their TV.

I'd really like to have the Magnus because I used to have a Zotac MAG back in the day of the Nvidia Ion, and I always thought the form factor was pretty slick. That and I could do some decent gaming on it, and that in itself is awesome.

Main Rig "Bishop": Proc:i7 4790K, Mobo: EVGA Z97 Classified, RAM: G.Skill Sniper 16GB @2400Mhz, Case: Corsair Air 540, Cooling: (4) AF120mm (2) AF140mm Corsair H110, PSU: EVGA G2 1000W, SSD: Samsung 840 EVO 250GB, HDD: WD Black 2TB

Not 100% sure what i would use it for, would try it out as a media machine in the living room, see if i can try it as a console replacement or maybe even a main machine for getting my work done on rather than using my laptop.

I would find a use, that is all i know :P

I'd like this because my current computer is way behind the times and as a gamer this would be a huge improvement!

Feels like good living room pc for some games or medias <3

I'd love to use it as a powerful mobile desktop. it's small enough so I can take it to school, connect it to a monitor keyboard and mouse, use it as a programming machine, than take it back home and continue right from where I left off. and use it for gaming in my free time (I really need to get a new gaming PC anyway).

Hope to win, but good luck everyone!

Lenovo Y500- screen overclocked 1440p @85Hz, i7 3630QM, 8GB RAM, 2x nvidia 650m, 1TB HDD, windows 8 64 bit

Hmm, great build quality, with nice gaming performance in a really small form factor? Count me in!

Of course I would just put it in a big pocket, attach it to a portable monitor and game on the go. Plug the power supply to a battery, and add a controller (M/K wouldn't really work on the go). Imagine online FPS titles on the bus!

I would like to submit my entry to this giveaway.
I would love to win, because, inspite its size it would be the most powerfull gaming machive in mah house, and it would remove the curse that is PS4 FPS gaming.
Also, it is kindof like me, sleek sexy power wrapped in a small package, also, according to my wife, no short or long term memory is also sothing in common.

Best regards from denmark.

looking forward for tomorrows video.

I need this machine to play war thunder from my couch and shoot down lots of noobs.

I want to game on my TV but most console solutions is either too large or too bad so this would be a great solution.

I'm interested in the ZBOX as a living room media and game center. A traditional desktop is just too bulky.

My Name is Bradley

As I have limited space in my room it has stopped me from getting a full tower gaming PC but something like the Zotac would be great as it doesn't take up much space which would be great for me as it would be a perfect solution  :D

I've always loved small form factor electronics and this is definitely done right!

I always wanted a computer i could take somewhere and game with. this seems pretty capable to do the games i play.

I am currently studying mechanical engineering and only have a very little space where I live.

Could very well use this desktop for some 3d rendering!

these thing are overpriced in my country so please please please please please please please please please :)

I am Joseph and if i won the beautiful mini PC i would use it for a steam console my living room.

I want it bcause i would love to donate it to a friend who dont have it as nice as me. From a young age he got into a bad group which influenced him in a badly manner. He has some anger problems, his parents is struggling and his doctor fear he is becoming a peasant due to low fps and the bad influence his community is giving him. Please help me help him, he deserves another chance in this life. I dont want to see him become a peasant.