Zotac ZBOX MAGNUS EN970 Giveaway

I would like the ZBOX because then I can marry it, and walking down the aisle with a heavy desktop is just not practical. Additionally, when we go on our dream vacation/honeymoon I can just take it as a carry on.

It's so tiny i love it, i want it, i need it. Zotac keeping the great work on their products.

Ayy I want a Free gaming PC. Currently using shitty intel laptop graphics so an upgrade would be much appreciated.

Its time to upgrade my Intel NUC as it just can't handle all the 4k content from my phone

| Intel Core i7 7600K | ASRock H170M ITX | 16GB DDR4 | OCZ GTX1060 6GB  |
| Crucial M4 256GB | Samsung 850 EVO 250GB  | Antec True Power 650 | Fractal Design Node 304 | Coolermaster 212+ |

I like it because it's small, my deskspace is a little cluttered and it would be awesome to have one.

It would be good to have this little monster with me for gaming....!!

I think the ZBOX looks really nice also its just really small for what it holds so you could easily use it in a living room or so.

I'd like this mini PC because mine got old and I can't play new games that have recently launched.

Often travel to see family spread all over the country, and my PC weighs like 80 lbs and is huge.

AMD Fx-6300 | ASUS m5a99x evo r2.0 | G.Skill Sniper series 1866 8gb | Sapphire Radeon R9 270 | Samsung 840 evo 250gb | evga 500w | In-Win GRone | Noctua NH-C14 | AOC 1600x900 2x Dell 1440x900 | Microsoft ergonomic 3000 | Perixx mx-1000 | Onkyo reciever, Yamaha front speakers | Windows 7 | Audio-Technica ATH-M20X

would make it much easier to go to lan instead of carrying around my 30kg pc

Hello Linus,

I am a big fan.

What makes me interested in this barebones kit is it provides a perfect setup in transforming it into a server/mini video processing unit/rendering/simulating machine.

Kind regards

well i dont got alot of money i cant afford these things but i always wanted to game. i`ve never got any computer with a nice graphics card. The only reason is i want to game thats it.

Living room PC anyone? Definitely want this to be able to game on my tv without running a ridiculously long hdmi cable.....

Corsair Vengeance C70 Black | MSI Z77A-G45 | i7-3770k @ 4.4 GHz 1.25v | 16GB Mushkin Enhanced Blackline@1600MHz | Gigabyte GTX970 G1 Gaming | Corsair CX500 | Seagate Barracuda 1TB | Samsung PM851 250GB | Antech KÜHLER| Max Keyboard Nighthawk X8 | Logitech G502

Zotac, I need this little badboy, I'm without a gaming PC, I can not afford something as good as the magnus, and where I live is to small for a Mid-tower, so the magnus would be just perfect for my

Sorry for bad english

would be nice to have so I can play using my TV when I'm to lazy to go to my desktop

I want it to give to my brother so I can play League with him while I'm away at school.

PC the size of a stack of tablet whould enable me to program and game on my personal machine on the go, wherever I have access to a monitor.

I am very interested in the ZBOX because I have never had a small form factor PC and it still amazes me how much horsepower can fit in such a small space.The ZBOX can also be used while traveling somewhere when you don't have a laptop since it is so small you can basically take it anywhere.Also in my living room there is not much space and a PC won't go anywhere in there, but this PC can fit in almost every space and still has solid specs so you don't need to give up on performance and can still game on it and do whatever you want since it is a full PC not a console or a steam machine.

This would be a great little computer to attach to my TV for media and games. Some with that small form factor would look great, as well as those specs being able to pack the perfect punch. Thanks for this opportunity!