Zotac ZBOX MAGNUS EN970 Giveaway

It's hard to believe that such a small compact pc could offer high capacity gaming abilities. I'd totally love this as a living room console or even as a replacement for my pc. It has a nice look to it and fits almost anywhere. Something that most desktop pc's don't offer.

My parents are divorced, so it would be awesome if I could take my whole computer easily with me. I think this little device is fast enough to use as my gaming pc and small enough to easily take with me

i would love to use this little pc for my parents in the living room so that they can use internet on the big tv and that I can play games there when I want to

I'd love to have it for either a Web and light gaming computer for the family or be a hog and build a Steam Box for my self. ;-)

so, i'm currently workning on a macmini, i know mac is the enemy and all that, that's why i was planning to upgrade to a full pc desktop with literally, overkill. but that zotac seems awesome, good specs and it's so tinny and fluffy and huggable, jk, who'd hug a pc?.... probably all of us lol.

so yah, it looks awesome and kickass in a tiny size, so i want it.

I feel that the ZBOX MAGNUS EN970 is a grate product would like it because i like gaming and my core i3 laptop isn't up to the task and it would fit in grate with my monitors with its grate stile and sleek finish.

What makes me interested in the Zotac Zbox is that I am going to use it as an overpowered HTPC :D

It would be cool to experiment with this as a laptop replacement. Could be combine it with a wireless keyboard and mouse, and a portable display. Could be very cool.

I wan't it because Xmas is coming up, and my smaller brother really wan't a good PC, but he don't have the money, so it would be very nice to give him a compact powerbox like the Zotac  :) and then he wan't be so salty over my SLI GTX 970 setup anymore. 

All of my friends have epic gaming rigs and I just have our old family laptop, with a pentium(intergrated graphics). So I often miss out on all the fun that my friends have and I just listen to them on skype.

What i like of this ZBox of the traditional desktop is the Horepower in a small package and is also useful if you have a lot of stuff on your desk and your pc is the biggerst thing in the desk so yeah more smaller and mor powerful FTW

Dang! Compactness is epic!! I'd lofe to have this for it's tiny size to be able to fit on my desk and allow me to have more work space. Hope I win  :D

This PC would be cool because my current PC is steaming pile,so, ya

I would love this to give to my parents. Their very old, slim form, dual core 1.9GHz Windows Vista machine makes me sad, so this would be a nice little bump for them :D

Thanks Zotac for donating!

My laptop fan is failling, and have no room to use a big pc, this is the best solution

It's tiny and that's the way I like it.

The ZBOX MAGNUS EN970 excites me because mini PCs are f###ing cool and such a tiny computer could actually fit on my overcrowded and small desk. And also I can't stress this enough, The ZBOX MAGNUS EN970 is capable of proper gaming and photo editing, unlike my current old craptastic laptop which is bearly capable of running lightroom and crashes a lot.

Hey,

I am PARTH and I am in dire need of a gaming machine and this seems to be the perfect one...... It would be awesome if I could win this give away.....

Why????

Because my gpu died and i just need another working gpu, and i dont mind a whole new system.

Anyway i want to have a new experience of using a small compact machine and this is actually quite decent.

Hey,

I am PARTH and I am in dire need of a gaming machine and this seems to be the perfect one...... It would be awesome if I could win this give away.....