Zotac ZBOX MAGNUS EN970 Giveaway

Because having to do everything of my school laptop sucks because of dead desktop #sobstory

Reasons why I want a ZBOX:

It would make a perfect lowpower office machine for my parents. Still not too cslow to run simple flash animations and all the adware that will eventually come over time with my non-tech-savy parents visiting various phising sites.

I'm interested in something tiny like this as I'm in a point in my life I where I'm moving around alot, so a full size desktop is kinda a hindrance.
I was actually thinking about making myself an ITX computer lately, since it would be easy enough to move.

A laptop would also work, but 95% of the time I'd likely use it as a tower since I like my keyboard, and I like my 24" screen.

I think it is a very small computer i could have at my cottage, because then i could do some gaming and watch youtube/movies with my family.  :) Because it is very hard to bring my rig to the cottage and back all the time, and for me who has to take boat and walk 1km to get to the cottage this is a very small and helpful computer.

I have been super keen on small form factor recently. Big bang, little size!

I am always a sucker for small-footprint computers.  Fell in love with the Zotac design since the first LTT review!

OS X: Mid-2012 Macbook Pro 15" Intel Core i7 2.3GHz | 16GB Corsair Vengeance RAM | 1TB Seagate Hybrid HD | 500GB Samsung 840 SSD | NVidia GeForce GT 650M 512MB

Windows: Intel Core i3-4170 3.7 GHz | 8GB Crucial RAM | Asus GeForce GTX 950 Strix 2GB | 250GB Crucial SSD |  Cooler Master N200

Current Project: 2700k Intel Windows/Hackintosh Build

;) i would love a pc to game on. because the time now i only have a laptop that isnt that great for gaming love ya

Hey my birthday is coming up and it would be cool if you picked me randomly for that Zotac goodness.  Even with its heat issues that would instantly become my main machine right now.

I like it because its small and i might put it anywhere on my desk. Right now I have a problem with my headphones, the cable is too short.

I'm think about putting something like this in to my car. Small, low power consumption, and very powerful for this size. Perfect car media pc. Thanks Linus and Zotac for letting same on win this beauty.

I want this so i don't have to deal with an old all in one that sounds like an aeroplane taking off

Ohh.. I want it so much! It is so small and powerfull. It is also a very cool design. I'm gonna use it as my main pc.

I own multiple Zotac Zboxes and I would love love love to add this one to the collection. This would make everything I have complete... Love Zotac stuff.

That seems like something perfect for a living room!

This would make an amazing HTPC / light livingroom gaming machine. I have an old m11x r1 that I use right now and it's starting to show its age. This would be a perfect replacement since I can use the ram and hdd.

I want this, because I think it'd make a great little casual gaming machine with an absolutely tiny footprint.

Thanks Zotac! I like it more than a traditional desktop because I absolutely love keeping everything tidy and I LOVE having actual free space near me! (Don't get me wrong, I love my PC and it looks awesome!) Thanks again ;3

This computer would be great for my setup, because at the moment i have a HUGE old hp tower on the floor which collects an awful amount of dust... The Zotac would just sit on the desk next to my monitor  :) The small size would also come in handy for travel: i could take the computer with me anywhere i go!

I'd like a mini pc in my living room and could also try out steam link :)

I'd use it next to my TV for Netflix or Steam games with a controller!

would love to have one of these next ot my tv for some netflix and gaming! =) 

(like everyone else that wants to have one of these i guess but hey!)

I like the size of the system because it could be used as replacement for a console.

I've wanted to build a small form factor pc for my little brothers for a while now, but have been held back do to cost(I'm a student).This Zbox would be a great option with solid preformance, low power consumption, while still being the size of a console. So they can use it to learn, and play rocket league in the comfort of our living room :)